Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Ajr568

Re: Global Conflict Weekly Briefing

Post by Ajr568 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:15 am

I'm remembered. Not sure if that's a good thing or not lol.

Whatever happened with W7, anyway? I switched to play World of Tanks on console around day 200 of W7
The worlds do not die because of Firefly opening new worlds, the worlds die because the players on those worlds let them.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:53 am

I still had 12 villages in World 7 until a couple of weeks ago, I logged in just to witness the last of my villages getting capped.
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

Beowulfneo

Post by Beowulfneo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:24 pm

David I watch your videos and enjoy them very much. I would say that I will be happy to help you with issues and information from house 11. To answer your question "house 11 and house 9 beat each other up so bad, that most of the parishes, were just not ready for a global war." That is what happens when you start a war early, the parishes suffer, they cannot support new players with food and building materials, nor can they help with honor goods, which in peace time are essential to getting ranked up, with low rank players in the parishes, the ai castles are weak and don't produce major castles to gain honor. Relations with house 9 are stable, both sides understand the conditions of peace, and with minor occasions of dusts up with issues, most are talked out and solved. So to compare your video to information, it is accurate.

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)

Homeless_Ninja99

Post by Homeless_Ninja99 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:26 pm

meatball2k wrote:I still say 11 and 9 should merge :-)

do you think H11 is a charity or something?
BattleToad Pride Mata Faka

Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Homless he really wishes it to be;) even when there is peace now i dont see a point in merging with h9, nor would i advice them to do that. Whole world got good relations with h11 and worse ones with h9 so why take in trouble lol. Why do they even need to merge, they should just farm up and pick a side later on. They had an early war so noone would see that as a weak sort of strategy to outmanouver anyone. When in the future h9 maybe becomes a suitable ally they can still take that, but right now it makes no sense:)

Lord JVC

Post by Lord JVC » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:31 pm

Btw david i really liked the new video. You explained a bit how you get the infos and also give a quite true picture of what is going on;)

RobertScott

Post by RobertScott » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:26 am

Yup most recent one good, keep it up.

KamMik

Post by KamMik » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 am

Merge won't happen.. You are 2nd person bothering us about this..

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:36 am

lol...bothering???

So I say I think something and all of a sudden I am bothering you because I thought this? Have I mailed you in game, Have I mailed anyone in H11 in game Have I mailed you more then once?

If your bothered by someones thoughts then your going to have a rough time in this game......

@Homeless your faction is the only one that is getting charity given to them on a regular basis so pipe down child.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”