Top Five factions based on skill.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
meatball2k

Re: Top Five factions based on skill.

Post by meatball2k »

Well the fact we have done more without you then with you and code says otherwise. If code was around we would have a super strong player to make us even stronger. But where a team and your just a troll who caps aldermen.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

self proclaimed best, shk most infamous troll.
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

shpatiii lets show them man
The Vengeful

Post by The Vengeful »

All I remember about Shtpot from my GC1 days is you crying because you attacked ghosts of war and IDd their targets, then they murdered you in response.

Codebreaker was all talk, he played a lot, carded a lot, but really didn't do anything besides run his mouth, and hold land. That is it.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

Ahahahah Vengeful, you said the right thing
Players who create a name, but behind the name there is only crap
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

The Vengeful wrote:All I remember about Shtpot from my GC1 days is you crying because you attacked ghosts of war and IDd their targets, then they murdered you in response.

Codebreaker was all talk, he played a lot, carded a lot, but really didn't do anything besides run his mouth, and hold land. That is it.
I have to disagree, codebreaker was certainly not all talk, he was one of the best players I have played with, super active, super carder and knows how to time, the reason he held land in this world was because we had a good chunk of peace, when we did go to war he did good job in turkimistan and Uzbekistan but then that was game over gfor him. He could hold his own with anyone on the map.
erpages

Post by erpages »

It's my or russians (H19) are being slowed? And not sightly, it seems they can't finish the H10/H15 (H15 is at war with H19 isn't?): Both America, even Canada has been regained. Other territories such as Europe/Africa/Asia/Oceania are being holded by H10/H15 and making casualties to H19. I have noticed, also, that since Spartak has left his seat as marshall, H19 started to act with less contundency.

Is my imagination or this is happening?
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
TotallyNotMicha

Post by TotallyNotMicha »

erpages wrote:It's my or russians (H19) are being slowed? And not sightly, it seems they can't finish the H10/H15 (H15 is at war with H19 isn't?): Both America, even Canada has been regained. Other territories such as Europe/Africa/Asia/Oceania are being holded by H10/H15 and making casualties to H19. I have noticed, also, that since Spartak has left his seat as marshall, H19 started to act with less contundency.

Is my imagination or this is happening?
hard to finish these who play till end considering the new players join h10 everyday
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

every day new players with points faith enter into h10
h19 is at war since the day 30 without stopping, and all the good players are in a war zone since that day ... of course many have problems with fp or are bored to play
and then it must be said that there are people who live behind the PC, and it is impossible to finish players like that (there are of course also in h19, but many more in h11 heheh)

in any case, as I have always said, fighting multiple enemies is the easiest thing if you have time to play
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am in h10 and the marshall has done great job bringing together unity to people who are fighting russians. Whats left is people who are not wanting give in to russians and let them have easy 1st age win. I atill think it will be very hard to turn it around but as juris said h19 have been fighting for 8 month or so well thats the ones who did not jump on bandwagon for easy win.

I am inpressed with h10 but also very impressed with h19 and the fact they been foghting all over for so long

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”