Top Five factions based on skill.

All discussion related to activity in the Global Conflict world should be posted here.
Juris931

Re: Top Five factions based on skill.

Post by Juris931 »

every day new players with points faith enter into h10
h19 is at war since the day 30 without stopping, and all the good players are in a war zone since that day ... of course many have problems with fp or are bored to play
and then it must be said that there are people who live behind the PC, and it is impossible to finish players like that (there are of course also in h19, but many more in h11 heheh)

in any case, as I have always said, fighting multiple enemies is the easiest thing if you have time to play
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I am in h10 and the marshall has done great job bringing together unity to people who are fighting russians. Whats left is people who are not wanting give in to russians and let them have easy 1st age win. I atill think it will be very hard to turn it around but as juris said h19 have been fighting for 8 month or so well thats the ones who did not jump on bandwagon for easy win.

I am inpressed with h10 but also very impressed with h19 and the fact they been foghting all over for so long
B0CMAN

Post by B0CMAN »

meatball2k wrote: Whats left is people who are not wanting give in to russians and let them have easy 1st age win. h19 have been fighting for 8 month
Ezaizel

Post by Ezaizel »

New players are joining H10 because they are getting tired of the H19 invasion, they were also tired of the * poor handling of h19 by the H15/18 leadership Chaser and lady Cheryl who went into vacamo and will inevitably side with who ever wins as has been par for them ironically enough all their lands are in Russia. Then we have Lordho some one who would hold a county out of spite just so that those of us in the fray cant utilize it (Denver) then steal the US king seat after we took back the country and not be truthful with his house about the current situation, if he wants to farm by all means farm but be truthful and allow those in your house that want to fight .. fight. Also this new face of H15 crap who only took control of the house because a coup was run to eject those that would fight from the house so he could take control and massage the H19 higher-ups.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Ezaizel wrote:New players are joining H10 because they are getting tired of the H19 invasion, they were also tired of the * poor handling of h19 by the H15/18 leadership Chaser and lady Cheryl who went into vacamo and will inevitably side with who ever wins as has been par for them ironically enough all their lands are in Russia. Then we have Lordho some one who would hold a county out of spite just so that those of us in the fray cant utilize it (Denver) then steal the US king seat after we took back the country and not be truthful with his house about the current situation, if he wants to farm by all means farm but be truthful and allow those in your house that want to fight .. fight. Also this new face of H15 crap who only took control of the house because a coup was run to eject those that would fight from the house so he could take control and massage the H19 higher-ups.
yeah the old h15 marshal did a great job of his house, due to lack of balls he went from 19 million points to total collapse without even sending any armies just due to having serious lack of bollox, best job I have seen of a divided house collapsing on itself due to pis* poor leadership skills.

We all have opinions and my opinion is all these factions sitting on side lines don't deserve to be in any winning house regardless of who it is I also hope come 2nd age no one follows these factions who may then decide to step up when a lot of people leave. To many factions wait for perfect time to see who is winning and then make a decision to join winning side. now h10 is doing a little better those factions with no balls will have no clue what to do so they just sit back and takeover a house and kick out the only faction in the house who had balls.
здесь есть WIFI

Post by здесь есть WIFI »

meatball2k я смотрю ты в каждой теме свой след оставляешь, поговорить не с кем?
ElectrickSabers

Post by ElectrickSabers »

здесь есть WIFI wrote:meatball2k я смотрю ты в каждой теме свой след оставляешь, поговорить не с кем?
Hey Wifi, how is your vacation going?
здесь есть WIFI

Post by здесь есть WIFI »

преимущество в 22 деревни нужно использовать для накопления веры и золота.
после отпуска вы меня не узнаете, если drsepa не заплатит за бан)))
я не брошу стронгхолд добровольно, пока не отомщу человеку, который не умеет играть честно!!!
деньги зло, без них он никто.
Я не буду удивлен, если мой отпуск отменят без моего участия, как обещал великий и ужасный drsepa.
Он не умеет проигрывать, "победа любой ценой" , это его девиз.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Wifi, I am the forum scribe I post everywhere and have done for many years and will continue to do so for many years to come.

Drsepa will destroy you without sending armies just with his mind and his wallet he will throw all his wallets at your castle and knock them all done because his wallet is much more powerful then catapults.

He is the Tywin Lannister of SHK
Lunks

Post by Lunks »

здесь есть WIFI wrote:преимущество в 22 деревни нужно использовать для накопления веры и золота.
после отпуска вы меня не узнаете, если drsepa не заплатит за бан)))
я не брошу стронгхолд добровольно, пока не отомщу человеку, который не умеет играть честно!!!
деньги зло, без них он никто.
Я не буду удивлен, если мой отпуск отменят без моего участия, как обещал великий и ужасный drsepa.
Он не умеет проигрывать, "победа любой ценой" , это его девиз.
lol. You are so self-righteous and yet you support cheaters. You cannot try to take the moral high road.

Return to “Global Conflict Lounge”