Farmers?

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
alexanh

Farmers?

Post by alexanh »

Hello,

Is this world dead or it as turned into a farming world for now?
DekeYoungAtlanta

Re: Farmers?

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Most of my energy is weeding out inactive players and responding to bandits who spawn, wreak chaos, are eliminated and repeat the process a few days later.

I do not expect any traditional wars, because the bandits don't care if they loose all of their villages and are not trying to hold any areas.

- Deke

And what is your definition of a "farmer?"
alexanh

Post by alexanh »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:Most of my energy is weeding out inactive players and responding to bandits who spawn, wreak chaos, are eliminated and repeat the process a few days later.

I do not expect any traditional wars, because the bandits don't care if they loose all of their villages and are not trying to hold any areas.

- Deke

And what is your definition of a "farmer?"
Ah okay.

My definition of farmer is collecting faith points, honor, gold for more than 3 months :/
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

My definition of farmer is collecting faith points, honor, gold for more than 3 months :/

Collecting and not using? Otherwise by that definition every player I know on USA-3 is a farmer.

When players use the world "farm" it has no real meaning.
alexanh

Post by alexanh »

DekeYoungAtlanta wrote:My definition of farmer is collecting faith points, honor, gold for more than 3 months :/

Collecting and not using? Otherwise by that definition every player I know on USA-3 is a farmer.

When players use the world "farm" it has no real meaning.

Then its in the farming stage. I didn't say use since there is always a period of war then farming. A cycle.

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”