some instability issues

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Red Trev

some instability issues

Post by Red Trev »

I just rejoined the game after a long absence, and ended my peace period early to capture a second village. Several tries to attack gave the same results. I would select to attack a village, but the screen was changing between the village I wanted to attack, and the village I was attacking from.

I cancelled the attack and tried several more times, but the results were the same.

It was not until the 7th try that it finally worked, that the village I wanted to attack stayed on that village.

That was this morning, now today in that new village I was not in it long enough to vote myself steward, as I could not remember how long that wait was.

My parish was just attacked so I switched to the screen to see if I could vote myself steward, and the button to vote was lit up. It showed the names of the players in the new parish too.

Clicking it did not make me steward of the new parish, but somehow I became steward of the parish where I first joined the game. I did not have the votes to do that, but it happened?

Have there been some new stability issues since I last played?
Red Trev

Re: some instability issues

Post by Red Trev »

Another thing that is hit and miss is capturing flags. Some returning have them flying, and some don't.
Red Trev

Re: some instability issues

Post by Red Trev »

I posted a short video of the problem on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGx0mR6KxSk

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”