Is USA3 dead?

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Graytoni

Is USA3 dead?

Post by Graytoni »

I can't seem to ever see anyone almost on global chat, no one much responds to mails and i'm stuck with a guy who does not speak English and is ok with leaving a Snakes castle in the parish all the dame time!!.

At 2 days I really can't do much to kill it but what the heck.
Someone should make a ts to get players to be a bit more active with each other so the world is not so 1player vs the PC, which is really what it feels like.
Cathz

Re: Is USA3 dead?

Post by Cathz »

This game is as expensive as you make it. it's a free download, and cards can be gained freely if you work for them. I've been playing a couple of years, spent about £5 (if I remember right) for the 14 cards a week, that's it. don't complain, about money you've chosen to spend, to take the easy route
KingJbone

Post by KingJbone »

Cathz wrote:This game is as expensive as you make it. it's a free download, and cards can be gained freely if you work for them. I've been playing a couple of years, spent about £5 (if I remember right) for the 14 cards a week, that's it. don't complain, about money you've chosen to spend, to take the easy route

^ farmer
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

@pingirons, u may want to try the rise of the wolf server, if u have a vill near some wolf parishes u'll get lots of action, more than most players want. the global conflict 1 server is the most active server I play on, lots of fighting going on, it's still in the 1st age nearing 2 yrs the server has been open. although only 2 houses are left in the glory race, they both have several stars, so age 1 is gonna last much longer.
CLB15522

Post by CLB15522 »

I am new to this game. How can you tell if a player is inactive. I see villages by me that have a green glow, was wondering if they are inactive. thanks
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

Check with Lifisa - the Sheriff
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

CLB15522 wrote: I see villages by me that have a green glow, was wondering if they are inactive.
green glow doesn't mean inactive that I know of, maybe some gamma radiation in the area though.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

In this case the green outline around villages is House 4

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”