USA 3 Diplomacy thread

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Aidan0816

USA 3 Diplomacy thread

Post by Aidan0816 »

The clock has just struck 12 AM, pushing us into day 16 of this world so why not start a diplomacy thread. Things seem a little more stable, not quite as much house jumping, so this seems as good of a time as any. I have included a map for record of this world as of day 16 at the county level. So far nearly all of the states still have closed counties and only 7 houses have members in them. As of 11:33PM game time on day 15, there are 4,749 total players. This world is starting to look rather small, in comparison with some of the other worlds out there.

Allies:
H10 and H11
H6 and H16
Enemies (or at war):
Probably none so far

Unfortunately the two strongest houses in the game seem to be fairly close allies at the moment. Hopefully the other houses can band together, or the two can have a falling out, otherwise it seems this world will end up like most small words; the biggest spenders group together and slowly destroy everyone around them until no one is left to oppose them. Maybe we will see something else this time. Let's hope so.
Attachments
USA 3 map day 16.png
USA 3 map day 16.png (323.06 KiB) Viewed 4486 times
Last edited by Aidan0816 on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aidan0816

Re: USA 3 Diplomacy thread

Post by Aidan0816 »

I'm not in a house myself at the moment, so it is a little hard for me to keep track of all the house related politics, but I will try to upload a new map at the county level every week or two
Darkside Yoda

Post by Darkside Yoda »

Any news, after the brave attemp of house 14 lead by the fearless Tilltarn,to face the dominating house of carders failed the war continues as house 9 rises to face the chellenge it seems they arent up to it :)
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

you should update the picture
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

this would be awesome if someone updated the pictures every week.
CarlOrff

Post by CarlOrff »

Hello guys,

I'm new to the world but I joined it to have some fun. So, how's diplomacy going on? Which house should I join to have as much action as possible? Give some update on the wars going on right now please!

Btw. Is there some german house/fraction?

best regards
CarlOrff

Post by CarlOrff »

Is house 11 fighting against them? I'd like to join. I want to be on the david side in this war.
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

i am a noob here, so please don't attack me. hope peace for the whole world and farm is my game.
shimonskyy

Post by shimonskyy »

DavidSpy wrote:It's rather bland to be honest, House 9 and House 10 united to kill the server with a couple dozen dedicated carding players. Every alliance which has stood against them has crumbled. That's my perspective as a player in House 11, I'd be interested in hearing from the House 9/10 side.

i am in house 9, so the house 11 and former house 10 (as you can see the map from first post ) was the bigger alliance and was the power house since day 1. they wanted to wipe out the small faction called DED and NAFF in house 14 because they don't wanna side with the power house.

we house 9, has some friends from house 14 who was getting bullied. as we know house 11 dragging house 10 to declare war with house 14 to wipe them completely in the map. so it was 2-3 small factions against 20-24 factions from house 11/10. we don't want an alliance with house 11/10 who give orders that literally told us to help them or our alliance will be invalid along with more reasons that i can't post in this thread. in conclusion, we helped our friends from house 14 and fought the power house 11/10.

with the war we are still outnumbered and our fighters are still not ready but we did our best and win it. most factions from house 9 disappeared and joined house 11/10. but we didn't give up and still win the war against the power house.

so the alliance you see in house 9 and 10 are composed of friends from former house 14 now 10.
FC_Groningen

Post by FC_Groningen »

It's been a while, but I was part of the conflict between house 14 and 10/11. As far as I know, it was simply for dominance of the East. We were simply in each other's way. For house 10/11 there was no rational reason not to kick house 14 off the map; especially while we had a huge rank/faithpoint/military advantage. If it was up to me, the conflict with house 14 would have started at least a week earlier so it would have been even easier. A faction called NAFF joined house 10/11 first, but decided to side with house 14 instead as they felt more connected to them, which is only fair.

Especially in the east, a lot of people that were part of house 10/11 weren't ready yet and thus house 14 could keep capturing lower ranked people which kept them alive. It happened in the middle eastern part of the map as well, but less after vulnerable people were encouraged to move south. Also, we captured their home lands quite early there, which limited their abilities too.

As far as I know, we had a defensive alliance with house 9 and friendly relations with house 6/16. I can only assume house 10/11 called upon house 9 after the war started as they considered to be the ones "attacked". Maybe the terms were altered before the conflict broke out?

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”