closed map/limited charters

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: closed map/limited charters

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Kastlecrusher wrote:I realize its only Day 1 on USA3

But I do hope this world map is not restricted because of population to these effects during the first age

I understand the desire to restrict while new players have a chance to arrive, but penalizing the current players on USA 3 in some hope more will join is not a fair practice in my opinion

TY
I agree - hate these stupid maps with half or more of the counties empty - dam hard to scout and trade in these ridiculous maps when you are on the edge of dead land.
Total waste of time posting about it as Firefly have zero interest in what we think.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Actually it something very good to have some areas closed if there isn't enough players to force players fight for holding the land and populating the area and not 1000 parishes with 1 village and steward
Yoooooooooo
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Lord Darko900 wrote:Actually it something very good to have some areas closed if there isn't enough players to force players fight for holding the land and populating the area and not 1000 parishes with 1 village and steward
Bad solution for dwindling player base - they need to make much smaller maps now
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Not cheating ..it's just someone carding a lot
Yoooooooooo
StrongMann

Post by StrongMann »

$$$ Ka-Ching $$$ (FF staff begins perusing yacht offerings ... )

SM
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

Kastlecrusher, in regards to charters; The game decides when and where to release charters and if you are not seeing them in certain areas it's likely because there are charters in nearby areas. The game won't release more until those are filled. This is just how it is and how it's been for sometime. I doubt it will change on these standard maps. It may be different on new types of maps such as the beta ROTW world.

Esoteric, there are different sized maps such as Europe which is bigger than the standard English map. I doubt you can get smaller maps unless you base them on smaller countries and even then there will likely be an outcry of someone saying "You missed such and such off" :shock:

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”