Cheating

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Starstream88

Cheating

Post by Starstream88 »

i logged into day and saw a captain martching, now i like to be noisy when i see people attacking with captians, so i checked location and destination, now this is the intresting part, the players name is Genral cornwallis, and the person he is captain attacking is Charles cornwallis, and i belive them to be the same player, reason i say this is on world 4 my dad, my step mum and my brother in law was banned for multi accounting, and personaly think this is unfair. so if anyone can help it would be a great help
erpages

Re: Cheating

Post by erpages »

It's better when you see 12 captains from the same village (12 minimun, maybe were 60 captains in total) razing villages... XD I have screenshots, are funny.

Btw Making a ticket is worthless, they give automatic answer to everything; Bann appeals, suspect of "add what you want",...
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
metroman

Post by metroman »

Sending tickets works just like it's supposed to, I've seen results I hoped for base on tickets.....though I will say I don't like the policy of not having Codes of Honor look like Flags....they like removing the Confederate Flag when it arrives....just wonder if something will happen if they regenerate it once it's reset.
TheUltraOne

Post by TheUltraOne »

Look we all know House 10 is a one trick pony, perhaps a boar in this instance, and we all know "they" all run multiple accounts. at most there are four of them running multiple accounts and they win using the flag gathering method on their many accounts. Firefly is not about to shut these few guys down, they are the bulk of the income in the game.
They may however shut families down if the money invested from that family is not enough and if that group, running from the same ipo, somehow becomes a threat to the folks running house 10.
Hey, if you use enough premium tokens you can trade within a IPO, if you do not you can not. That sums it up in a nut shell.
It is capitalism, the system where justice is void, and legalities are used for the generation of income.
When you come to that realization, you can finally no longer be called an infant.
I am somewhat shocked to hear that anyone has ever been banned. Does not make fiscal sense.
Tomorrow a lesson on how CDO's became TDO's. :lol: (kidding) You should look into that yourself.
Red Shank

Post by Red Shank »

they are not reviewing anything, LT G/Sir Goonster and the rest of house 10, one person, period, everyone knows it, right now he is doing exactly the same thing that you said he would, dropping surrogate accounts, and raiding them for the flags, again and again and again... dude must be bored out of his :mrgreen: mind.

Infantile to think anyone making the money off of this individual is going to do anything other than sit back and giggle all the way to the bank. Steam does not give a *, the guy does this on several worlds and has been doing it for years.

The rest of us just get to sit back and watch him do it, get fed up and leave. Only someone as manic as the Goonster is going to try to take the parishes as he leaves them and that would take years, that is what it would take.

Unfortunately he has been in the game for years and very likely knows how to use the tactics and other toys, that the rest of us won't see for months. Lets face it, Steam screwed up and provided a easy win scenario.

They could fix it just by denying the honor on the normal long lived worlds. Boom, it would be at least competitive again, and one guy running thirty or forty accounts, could not just walk away every cycle with a easy win.
PingIrons

Post by PingIrons »

Tickets are a waste of effort, the guys running the show want income, they could care less that SirGoonster, LT G, the cornwallises, and at least 40 other accounts are one guy.
:shock: I have watched his highly coordinated attacks since I entered the game.
:roll: It takes one trick to win every cycle in perpetuity, flag hauling.
:o So the game is basically * if you hope to win. If that is what ya want, a chance to compete, this is the wrong game.

Like my friends here are saying, the fix is simple, degrade the flag to honor system. The more flags you take the less honor you get per flag PER HOUSE, after about a dozen you are getting zilch. Voila, the game is again competitive and running 40 or more accounts becomes pointless.

Do you think the folks running the game are not aware of that, really?
They want this guys money and the rest of us are just flotsam.

The flag=honor system is childish.

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”