Cheating

This USA World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Starstream88

Cheating

Post by Starstream88 »

i logged into day and saw a captain martching, now i like to be noisy when i see people attacking with captians, so i checked location and destination, now this is the intresting part, the players name is Genral cornwallis, and the person he is captain attacking is Charles cornwallis, and i belive them to be the same player, reason i say this is on world 4 my dad, my step mum and my brother in law was banned for multi accounting, and personaly think this is unfair. so if anyone can help it would be a great help
erpages

Re: Cheating

Post by erpages »

It's better when you see 12 captains from the same village (12 minimun, maybe were 60 captains in total) razing villages... XD I have screenshots, are funny.

Btw Making a ticket is worthless, they give automatic answer to everything; Bann appeals, suspect of "add what you want",...
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
metroman

Re: Cheating

Post by metroman »

Sending tickets works just like it's supposed to, I've seen results I hoped for base on tickets.....though I will say I don't like the policy of not having Codes of Honor look like Flags....they like removing the Confederate Flag when it arrives....just wonder if something will happen if they regenerate it once it's reset.

Return to “USA World 3 Lounge”