It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 6:39 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Age 1 History and Diplomacy 

Post Re: Age 1 History and Diplomacy
Vinlatte wrote:
H14 tried to bully the server ...stop being so deluded/ they piggy back on houses already at war. They invaded with no decalre.....they spent big money and lots of fp. Look at top 100 for raze/cap and see who the real warriors are. Not many from h14 thats for sure. Before H7 got involved h4/9 was already deep into german stronghold......caps was heading(running) north as we landed.

If you dont have the bodies......dont try take everyone elses land. Simples.

Burn alert! :lol:

Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Gotta love how every server is decided by how many houses you can have gang up on the others. Pretty sad. Hope things get better on this server.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:59 pm

well played to diplomats of h4, pulled of a blinder getting h2 and h7 involved.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:40 pm

With the loss of Central Europe the question is, does the H4 Coalition chase H14 in to Scandinavia or do begin to turn on each other over the spoils?!?

Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:04 pm

This server suddenly got intersting in few days central Europe go flipped really hard, very intersting developments, most of house are getting it to each other very fun to watch.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 pm

With the loss of C/E the monks of h14 need to do some praying and seek peace. Relocate,rebuild and regen. Will the hm do whats best for whats left of his house?

Will he bow down before the glorious leaders of h4/9 and co. :)

Btw meatball h14/16 was falling apart before h7 and h2 got into it.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:56 pm

It is what is, you say we where falling apart maybe you know due to multiple plants and spys you guys have went to, at the end of the day h14 have lost this war not against h4/9 but against everyone who was fighting against us, it happens. Not many people can survive against those odds at day 60 so fair play to the players who have stuck it out and haven't dropped or joined the enemy.

Regardless of what side I am on, I can never be proud of the fac that I had to win by sheer numbers, we beat the Russians eventually in euro1 by sheer numbers you never seen my shouting and cheering about it, it was necessary but not a victory to get excited about as not many people can survive against those odds.

You are slowly working your way towards killing another server due to super alliances

big houses with land, h10,h18,h4,h1,h2 and h7 all working together then there is h14 and h16, he server is effectively done unless people with brains realise that winning by forming 70% of the active server under 1 alliance is a absolutely retarded thing to do, h14 could have joined that shi* but they chose not to because they knew it would be to easy to crush everyone else.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:36 am

The sad thing is but that there are players like Staci2841. This player attacks neutral player to never any home what belongs in war. This player waits until the protection period has expired a village and then attack and conquered the village.
It's a shame that such a thing happened and thereby harm these players basically the whole game.
There was a house what thought it may prevail over all and suppress everything. Some images this player even sat us while neutral players under pressure.

But what has staci2841 made with the conquest of my village is an absolute NOGO ..

So conclusion, the one beaten and the descendants who are worse, better so you spend your time usefully with others ... and the blame for this staci2841 ...

Staci2841 you what this war could have produced since the worst example probably angry

Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:07 am

meatball2k wrote:
It is what is, you say we where falling apart maybe you know due to multiple plants and spys you guys have went to, at the end of the day h14 have lost this war not against h4/9 but against everyone who was fighting against us, it happens. Not many people can survive against those odds at day 60 so fair play to the players who have stuck it out and haven't dropped or joined the enemy.

Regardless of what side I am on, I can never be proud of the fac that I had to win by sheer numbers, we beat the Russians eventually in euro1 by sheer numbers you never seen my shouting and cheering about it, it was necessary but not a victory to get excited about as not many people can survive against those odds.

You are slowly working your way towards killing another server due to super alliances

big houses with land, h10,h18,h4,h1,h2 and h7 all working together then there is h14 and h16, he server is effectively done unless people with brains realise that winning by forming 70% of the active server under 1 alliance is a absolutely retarded thing to do, h14 could have joined that shi* but they chose not to because they knew it would be to easy to crush everyone else.

You forget H9.. Tisk Tisk :P Although, I do not think H10 had much to do with taking you guys down as far as I am aware.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:21 pm

When it was H14 & H16 versus H4 & H9, it was a fair and fun fight but as the other houses began to join in that all changed very quickly.....but it is the nature of the game and whining it about changes nothing

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next