Age 1 History and Diplomacy

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Vinlatte

Re: Age 1 History and Diplomacy

Post by Vinlatte »

Your actually stronger now then before. The h2 guys and dave1`s faction means you now have more attackers. And as for being worried...not a chance/ nothing better then seeing a heavy carder spend bucket loads of gold/weapons and honour to raze my village.....and fail.

So many players under constant id.....guess we will have to wait for the faith to deplete. :o
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Wait theres attackers in Dave1s faction???? I knew it was bound to happen on one world!!!!

Wait just looked.....

No attackers....
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I love that old chestnut, yeah everyone is under ID, that tends to happen when your invading lands, you stay under id, the only people that dont stay under id are the ones who can card up a defence or have some bot which tells them when there getting attacked. Its a tactic to stay on id in a warzone untill you clear it out then you can ease off. If your still in the same warzone months later and still using id then yeah faith will run thin. Every house uses the same tactic and every house also has carders who have failed attacks after sending loads of troops we have them in h14, h7 has them and im sure h4 has there fair share of players who have wasted loads of catapults.

By saying you dont id and your house doesnt fail attacks your making yourself sound like a complete idiot either that or you have only played the game a few month and havent got a clue how wars work. I for one will be on id in a warzone pretty much 24/7 as I dont have the cards to defend a shi* load of timed attacks and also dont have bot to aler me when im attacke,d it only takes 20 minutes to time in7-9 attacks and your village could be gone. Its not hard to raze a village these days with captain tactocs and 120 cat breakers. Its also not terribly hard to defend if your online either.

p.s plenty of h4 under id in italy as well....we will wait for there faith to deplete.....

easy to say isnt it.
Moztasteless

Post by Moztasteless »

What did chosen spend their 10 pieces of silver on?

:twisted:
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

you spelt gold wrong mag :o
StarReaper

Post by StarReaper »

Meatball is correct in general its a game of surprise, then resource management. You can burn people but you have to catch them when they are being careless in a warzone, a quick monk and some quick timed attacks. If there careful you literally never get a shot at the village.

And everyone fails attacks and fails defenses. Ive razed probably 700-800 SHK castles in my two years. W7 ended the game with the most razes easily, you know what? I probably failed twice that many razes in my two years lol. Specially before captain tactics got a boost. Everyone takes shots and hits, and misses. Part of the game.
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

meatball2k wrote:
By saying you dont id and your house doesnt fail attacks your making yourself sound like a complete idiot either that or you have only played the game a few month and havent got a clue how wars work.
Can you point me to where I said all this?
Moztasteless

Post by Moztasteless »

nothing worse then launching attacks on sleeping undefended villages, only for them to wake up and jump on just as your captain reaches point of no return :twisted:

Feeling it right now :(
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

well bad news guys, my computer is * so going ot be out of action a while untill I get a new one, I cant get in touch with my house so if anyone would be kind enough to send a mail to code breaker or shorty_short to let them know, not sure when I will get back into action so if someone could let them know for me ill be grateful.

I will try and do my own fix but things are looking bleak for a fix anytime soon.
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

Peace has come to the server. h14 and h2 took this 1.

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”