Age 1 History and Diplomacy

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Priest Guardian

Age 1 History and Diplomacy

Post by Priest Guardian »

H-4 / H-9 / H-14 all possible allies

H-4 offers H-10 an option to stay in Italy. No reply as of this post
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Druehyld

Re: Age 1 History and Diplomacy

Post by Druehyld »

3 different houses going for España?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I could rant about alliance after a few days but I will stay hopeful and hope this alliance is not set to swap glory stars and generally kill the world before it has started.

Greece is growing at a steady pace, probably still be a few days before any factions are formed but I am hoping that Greece can form its own house and build slowly and make a run later in the rounds. Whether this happens or not though is anyone's guess? We can only try...
Druehyld

Post by Druehyld »

Well.. Let's not hope on the major alliance you are talking about.
What about the Russians from the other eu-worlds? Are they here?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I have no idea about the Russians, whoever is here will surely be a threat but I don't recognise any names but there is around 4 or 5 Russian worlds so there may be a new breed of Russians coming into this world, H16 are a group of players who I am unaware of, maybe a new German group I don't really know any of there members.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

You can pretty much count on a multi-house Alliance . . . it's how it's done these days . . . usually made up of the carders.

I've met some very nice Russians where I've spawned, but very few of the ones from Eu2 as far as I can see. The typical big German and Polish names/carders are also scarce.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Vinlatte

Post by Vinlatte »

World seems rather quiet, maybe a w10 would of been a better option. Or better yet a wolf world rule set but pvp gameplay.
Lord Anglez

Post by Lord Anglez »

This sever certainly wont be farmville. this after all is a war based stratagey game and has been for the 3+ yrs i have been playing it. it is day 5/6 rank/playercount/leaderboards mean very little right now. alliances will crumble and grow as they do on all servers.

but this will never be farmville, you will fight for victory here i can assure that. not yet ofcourse, players need a chance to build, HM's, Fl's FO's should involve their players, advocate the use of T.S/ Raidcall/ Threads and assist in the natural progression of the game. Player involvement is key, carders help ofcourse but nothing can beat teamwork. Those who enjoy what they do do it better, this is H14's motto.

There is only one winner in SHK, that is the winner of AGE I, and regardless of what colour you are in at the end, everyone will know how actually fought to finish on top and who just joined the winning side.

But i wish everyone good luck, villages will be razed, counties will be flipped and ego's will as ever bulge.

LA
Marshall of the Council of H14
Friend to all........... for now ;)
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

No offence, but I was told something very similar when I went to EU2 from W9 (which became Farmville barely halfway through the 1st Age) . . . and guess what? Day 167 on EU2 and it's pretty much a farming world. I honestly hope you're right and it doesn't come to that, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Really doesn't affect me, though. I'm just here for the vodka. ;)

MS
Marshall of My Own Village
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Lord-Venee

Post by Lord-Venee »

Tha war maybe will come very soon :lol:
I'm number one,two is not a winner and three nobody remembers...

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”