Population?

This EU World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
johntheman162

Population?

Post by johntheman162 »

The population seems VERY low compared to other Europe maps. I am new to Europe maps, does it take them a few days to fill up or something?
MiladySkye

Re: Population?

Post by MiladySkye »

No . . . most of the usual EU players don't seem to be joining this map. Might make for a more interesting outcome.
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .
Edalol

Post by Edalol »

This world feels really empty, looks like more people just wait for age 2 on eu1/eu2 as its pretty close on both servers.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah this world is quiet, I really hope that means people take more time to build individual houses and let everyone else build up before trying to dominate the server. It would be really nice to have loads of nations battling it out. I am in greece and its very quiet which is a nice change, Its that quiet I was I woke up and the same fish stash was still sitting there along with various stashes of stone.

My big concern is that the carders take this as oppurtunity to dominate the server early rather then let houses build up which will ultimately lead to better wars later on if there is numerous houses all competeting for national pride. I think there is a strong greek showing on this world when i say strong I am talking about 30 or 40 but even this is potentially good as national pride gives you that extra motivation to fight on and make your lands secure.

I am interested to see what happens in the next few months and hoping its not a case of all the best factions joining 1 house.
MiladySkye

Post by MiladySkye »

I'm just here for the vodka! lol

But I have met a couple of really nice Russian players near me, which I consider a small miracle since the server is extremely underpopulated. I'm not complaining though. The leisurely pace to build and grow is welcomed.

Let's hope the strong factions that form spread themselves over several Houses . . .
When injustice is law, resistance becomes duty . . .

Return to “EU World 3 Lounge (Closed)”