No bow production in my Village

WaywardChampion

No bow production in my Village

Post by WaywardChampion »

I have 2 villages on EU4. My starting village has three fletchers, and my salt village has two.

The starting village produces bows normally, the salt village produces none.

In fact it have never produced any bow whatsoever, despite having enough villagers, a stockpile of wood and several days time to produce them. The bow production animation in both of those fletchers seems to be stalled as well.

I didn't even notice this until I played a x12 bow production card that I have had for ages so I can build enough troops to attack the AI castles nearby. The fletchers information panel says I can produce 110 bows /day, but there is no timer active and the bows are never produced.

Needless to say I am very unhappy.

I have tried exiting and restarting my SHK client, but that doesn't seem to clear the issue. In fact it seems to me to be an issue at the servers side, but only in regards to the salt villages. Although admittedly I haven't tried all the other village types yet.

So now I have just wasted a rare card that I have been saving up for starting on a new world.

Please fix this.
WaywardChampion

Re: No bow production in my Village

I am posting these so that you can see for yourself that my inventory of bows is empty and that the production is not occurring.

and

WaywardChampion

Re: No bow production in my Village

The issue seems to have resolved itself, but I still lost about 6 hours of x12 bow production at that village.

Return to “Technical Help”