castle graphics messed up

Wilksy

Re: castle graphics messed up

Post by Wilksy »

chunkycoldmedina wrote:You can't really play without a premium token. The world would be dead from inactivity before you managed to research attacking anything bigger than a wolf lair lol.

But premium tokens are a fair price
You can - just not as effectively.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Lord Friendly wrote:The next update should fix the graphics problems on the MAC version. Unfortunately it doesn't have to be sent to Apple and then it goes through an Approval process, we are unable to release it directly as we do with the PC version.
When are Firefly releasing this to Apple?

Any idea how long the approval process generally takes?
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
chunkycoldmedina

Post by chunkycoldmedina »

In my experience the approval process takes 2-3 days.
But this was for a very small app, large apps like SHK may take longer?

Either way its gonna be a very small amount of time in comparison to how long the problem has existed!
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

chunkycoldmedina wrote:In my experience the approval process takes 2-3 days.
But this was for a very small app, large apps like SHK may take longer?

Either way its gonna be a very small amount of time in comparison to how long the problem has existed!
Thanks for that.

I'm glad it's being looked at and the sooner it's sorted the better.

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Wilksy wrote:Also when trying to attack. Even if the castle is not messed up there are occasions when I can't access the Captain Skills (e.g. timer etc).
Thinking about it, this may be related to the graphics issue. Troops place off centre of where I actually place them whilst attacking too. This would mean that when I attempt to click on the captain, the selected area may not be the captain at all...

W. C. Fields
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

Hi guys yes I have had the same problems, for about a year and a half I have fought with SHK to get this fixed. I won't get my hopes up until it is actually fixed, they claimed before that they had it fixed but it never was.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:Hi guys yes I have had the same problems, for about a year and a half I have fought with SHK to get this fixed. I won't get my hopes up until it is actually fixed, they claimed before that they had it fixed but it never was.
What setup do you play on?

W. C. Fields
chunkycoldmedina

Post by chunkycoldmedina »

Yosemite 2014 Macbook Pro - 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

I have a 2.1GHz Macbook Pro from 2009 but that struggles to run SHK and overheats
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

ATM I use 2015 macbook pro 15inch retina with the amd graphics card, 2.5 intel i7 running el capitan 10.11.5
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:ATM I use 2015 macbook pro 15inch retina with the amd graphics card, 2.5 intel i7 running el capitan 10.11.5
15" Macbook Pro here too.

I didn't realise the problems had been going on for so long!

EDIT: Spellcheck
Last edited by Wilksy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

W. C. Fields

Return to “Technical Help”