castle graphics messed up

Matlowe

Re: castle graphics messed up

Post by Matlowe »

ATM I use 2015 macbook pro 15inch retina with the amd graphics card, 2.5 intel i7 running el capitan 10.11.5
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:ATM I use 2015 macbook pro 15inch retina with the amd graphics card, 2.5 intel i7 running el capitan 10.11.5
15" Macbook Pro here too.

I didn't realise the problems had been going on for so long!

EDIT: Spellcheck
Last edited by Wilksy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

Yeah it has been a very long time, I have to constantly restart the game to fix the graphics, I'm used to it now, but it is so annoying when you are attacking, as the attack formations are messed up aswell. I have raised several support tickets all with responses saying they do not know how long it will take to fix it. Hopefully if they say they will fix it now, it does get fixed, but I won't believe it until it is done:)
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:Yeah it has been a very long time, I have to constantly restart the game to fix the graphics, I'm used to it now, but it is so annoying when you are attacking, as the attack formations are messed up aswell. I have raised several support tickets all with responses saying they do not know how long it will take to fix it. Hopefully if they say they will fix it now, it does get fixed, but I won't believe it until it is done:)
Restarting sometimes doesn't solve the issue(s) ime....

My world is farmville at the moment, but if it wasn't then this would be infuriating!
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

The update has changed a couple of things, the colour scheme, and the select worlds screen. I haven't had an issue with castle yet, but will update if I do.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:The update has changed a couple of things, the colour scheme, and the select worlds screen. I haven't had an issue with castle yet, but will update if I do.
Same here. I will keep you posted.

I must try out troop positioning for attacks too to see if this is still glitched.

W. C. Fields
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

I would also like to note that I have not had one connection issue since this update, before I always was lagging and had various troubles connecting even when just opening the application. Alot happier gamer now.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Matlowe wrote:I would also like to note that I have not had one connection issue since this update, before I always was lagging and had various troubles connecting even when just opening the application. Alot happier gamer now.
It is better than before (now that my 'map turning neutral' issue is resovled!)

W. C. Fields

Return to “Technical Help”