It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:54 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Best server Ever ;). thanks you FF . Goodbye ROTW 

Post Best server Ever ;). thanks you FF . Goodbye ROTW
I started this server a bit later after my friend trickthat told me about how you can farm cards here. I dont really buy cards in RL and rotw was the perfect server to use my skill which i had learnt after 4 years of gameplay. Even though i am one of the best fighters on the PVP server i mostly play on ( w6 ) , i still found it incredibly hard to establish myself to this very new PVE world which provided very different types of battle grounds. This was by far the best PVE maps which i have ever played on. Heretic is good but no where near as good as this ROTW. It was the best experience ever. iTS very hard to let it go, but we will all miss this one :). *TEARS IN EYES* Goodbbye to the best server ever :DDD

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Post Re: Best server Ever ;). thanks you FF . Goodbye ROTW
Lol, what ya like skull :D

As to being the best server, yes, in a way it was, however, it's rapidly changing into a nightmare of a server due to rogues and ordinary players just gold raiding and killing everything they can get their armies on....sad times indeed - it seems it's time for everyone to just go rouge and forget alliances and take what we can because FF is giving nothing to those players that kept the server going.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:34 pm

I too have enjoyed playing on the RotW server. RotW was the second server I had ever played on, and it was here that I learned what an absolute noob I really was ( or perhaps still am :) )

For me it was a great way to experiment and learn the basics even under some of the harshest conditions on any of the servers. I learned how to build a decent castle here, how to create attack formations, and even how to implement captain tactics. All the while earning some cards to be used here and on other worlds.

Thank you very much, I have enjoyed myself here :)

Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:41 am

yes, rotw is better than heretic. maybe that server will die soon, 8 glory rnds left on heretic I think. then maybe ff will start a better PvE server, sooner the better.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:06 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]