ROTW Endgame

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
DontBeaWuss

ROTW Endgame

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Once again I believe FF got it wrong. After being guinea pigs for FF for over a year with players giving their time and input and putting up with horrendous in-game conditions at times, they decide the only way to reward the players for all their efforts is to have a winning House take the prize.

Shame on you FF. There are many players who have slogged away and have achieved the ultimate rank on this world without belonging to any Faction or House and there are many players who have achieved the same as part of a small Faction or House, yet, you have disregarded this aspect of the experiment to give the winning House the end prize.

I think the very least you could have done was give everyone a "bronze" prize or even a mini bronze prize to reward everyone who took part. Players invested a lot of time on this world and, yes, the spins are great but without the players persevering with the unbalanced nature at times of the server, you would not have much of a more balanced game on Heretic or the upcoming new Era worlds. Give us a break FF, I think we all deserve something for the inconsistences we endured on your behalf.
GhilleVeteran00

Re: ROTW Endgame

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Even Princes and above get prizes when other worlds end.
lord slayer61

Post by lord slayer61 »

i agree with you fellas

i played this world for months but the time players need to invest to succeed on this world is not sustainable for many people who have lives outside SHK.

To play this world for more then a few months is basicly like putting your life on hold for everything else, so for FF to not reward players who did invest time in this world but won't end up in the winning house is a joke.

Even if it is Crown Princess and higher would be fine, or maybe even multiple degree's of Crown Prince are needed for a bronze reward, but to not reward anyone who is outside the boys club that runs the map is a rediculous.
Macon3

Post by Macon3 »

all the free wheel spins from just scouting and farming ai probably considered reward enough. i'd have to agree with ff on that.
Sudden1

Post by Sudden1 »

most times the spins are crap. was there from the beginning. now I have to do the dam research on a new world all over again . all that time spent for nothing.money spent on what.???????
DontBeaWuss

Post by DontBeaWuss »

Macon3 wrote:all the free wheel spins from just scouting and farming ai probably considered reward enough. i'd have to agree with ff on that.
Every scouted bag didn't give you a spin and it can be hit and miss as to the wheel spin tier you received from farming and players spent their cards on castle defences and repairs so, all in all, I still think FF should have given everyone a prize.

I would add, the suddenness of the impending doom of the server is what is peeing players off as well....they knew this was going to happen so why didn't they announce this months ago? If they had, I reckon there would have been a fair fight on our hands now and everyone would have been prepared.
madcol

Post by madcol »

DontBeaWuss wrote:
Macon3 wrote:all the free wheel spins from just scouting and farming ai probably considered reward enough. i'd have to agree with ff on that.
Every scouted bag didn't give you a spin and it can be hit and miss as to the wheel spin tier you received from farming and players spent their cards on castle defences and repairs so, all in all, I still think FF should have given everyone a prize.

I would add, the suddenness of the impending doom of the server is what is peeing players off as well....they knew this was going to happen so why didn't they announce this months ago? If they had, I reckon there would have been a fair fight on our hands now and everyone would have been prepared.
Well Wolf is gone nice world but took lots of time. almost 24 hours and still no rewards You should think with SHK announcing there new smoother transition and better game play things would go faster How long can it take to flip the switch and give people there prizes. SHK had 5 days after the last glory round to prepare the prizes
Badgerz

Post by Badgerz »

check my new thread

viewtopic.php?f=417&t=34444

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”