snake and rat

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
fr0ga

snake and rat

Post by fr0ga »

why after the last revenge of a wolf, a snake and a rat have almost ceased to buy charters? and why still there is no invasion?
fr0ga

Re: snake and rat

Post by fr0ga »

its realy so bad, at PVE world we dont have AI enemys, *?(
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Last time I spoke with the rat and snake they said they were refusing to play the game any more till FF gave them better weapons - they have asked for laser and nuclear weapons so they can at least have a chance against the humans.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

snake and rat have rage quit the wolf server? I noticed they popped up massively in GC2 along with all the people that got wooped on GC1 maybe there forming some sort of alliance.
Matlowe

Post by Matlowe »

Probably ran off when they saw the russians take over the server just like GC1, no hope for the snake, rat or anyone now :D
johntheman162

Post by johntheman162 »

We want an answer FF, Tired of you putting yourselves before the players!
LanchesterML

Post by LanchesterML »

It has become worse.
Snakes don't respawn for days.
Rats for ages.
The last Rats might soon be exterminated by unaware players and reckless players.

Makes this server more unappealing for me.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Supposed to be rise of the wolf not rise of the rat or snake so maybe it is all going according to a master plan.
tonibosch

Post by tonibosch »

I think they should put an invasion every weekend, so you always on the weekends have to destroy any and always have clean and stop have always protected the snake
erpages

Post by erpages »

I think IA should have cannons as siege weapons that blows the entire castle defences with single hit, with a range of 90 tiles, of course, does friendly fire and takes soldiers to reload. Fire the soldier !

Captains should have a fifth spell to use: CardSucker. Basically, the effect is to suck the card points porcentually % of the player if he have more than 69 card points. The more captains doing that spell, the effect is higher, and the longer they are doing it, the higher gets the value.

Once the captains have finished sucking the cardpoints, they go away and settle a big village named CannonDoom, the entire defensive area is filled with cannons that have x10 firing rate. If the attacker is succesful capping the village, there is a high chance 99% that players looses all villages due rebellion casus bellis.

It would be interesting.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”