It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 snake and rat 

Post Re: snake and rat
I think they should put an invasion every weekend, so you always on the weekends have to destroy any and always have clean and stop have always protected the snake

Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:06 am

I think IA should have cannons as siege weapons that blows the entire castle defences with single hit, with a range of 90 tiles, of course, does friendly fire and takes soldiers to reload. Fire the soldier !

Captains should have a fifth spell to use: CardSucker. Basically, the effect is to suck the card points porcentually % of the player if he have more than 69 card points. The more captains doing that spell, the effect is higher, and the longer they are doing it, the higher gets the value.

Once the captains have finished sucking the cardpoints, they go away and settle a big village named CannonDoom, the entire defensive area is filled with cannons that have x10 firing rate. If the attacker is succesful capping the village, there is a high chance 99% that players looses all villages due rebellion casus bellis.

It would be interesting.

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:03 pm

So.... no serious answer?
I have that quest now (Rat Castle related) and cant find a one

Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:22 pm

You can say that Rat has been... rattermineited...

Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:43 am

I killed the last 40 or 50 rats. I was hoping killing all of them would trigger a rat invasion. Instead, there are now just 3 "players" in H10. LOL

Oops...My bad...... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2