Invasions?

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Juris931

Re: Invasions?

Post by Juris931 »

after 7-8 glory rounds they chosed to give first star to h10.... seems legit
Shantar

Post by Shantar »

This reminds me of the early days when the server was really mean, we've been on easy mode for too long and got soft :p
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I believe from what I hear the effort people put on you definitely get good rewards so if the world is getting hard then its probabaly about time, seems like a lot of people have made way more card points then they could ever get without this world, just embrace it and go with the change then take your massive wad of points onto whatever world interests you next and go berserk and woop as*.

I kind of wish I never gave up after the 2nd round, seems so hard to start again now though.
tpot79

Post by tpot79 »

yer i see no one is still around :(

admin wots the deal do want to close wolf world or wot ?

if not could you let us know if invasion are here to stay or not or any news on wot is going on in the world if they are here to stay that could be gd but some form of news wot be great
Rillouto

Post by Rillouto »

they don't want to answer...this is a fact...and this is the level of the consideration of their players ...they know to find us for give money for help to develop and create a new FF game,they know to find us when we buy crowns and premium.....but for give news to their players .... nothing.... i think to stop playing FF game,i can't continue a game without support ....

MODERATORS,ADMINS, WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE !!!! ???? :shock:
erpages

Post by erpages »

FireFly is going to launch an expansion for Stronghold Kingdoms, it would be: Stronghold Kingdoms: No Admin's Call

Procedural ignoring.

Now seriously, I feel the contact of admin has dropped even more it was before.. even when many players ask questions related to one of the most exotic worlds are being ignored...this wonders if it's worthy to continue spending time on this game.
Some support to RazinHel as an user who uploads useful things of Stronghold Kingdoms
ImageImage
Priest Guardian

Post by Priest Guardian »

A true carders point of view. I cannot bring myself to play this server (I tried and failed on all accounts)

I have put $1000's upon $1000 into this game on all the other servers with great satisfaction in return but absolutely makes no sense to play this server. With that knowledge I can only surmise that non-carders play this server for free cards.

All that being said, get over it and collect your free cards however you must. If your paying for cards AND playing wolf server..................sad, sad you (there is no help)
After you try all the other MMO's , you keep coming back to SHK's
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

day 10 on global i used all my chivalries cards and reached 3kkk honour , on first age is impossible =)
many carders played on wolf server for chivalries
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Yeah I agree with priest. I restarted Wolf and without the invasions anyone who plays this then goes into a normal world has huge advantage due to the easy cards you pick up its still easy to pick them up with scouting then if you have a few parishes and your active it's even easier.

Get over the toughness and get on with it as your getting free cards which would cost alot of money to get via buying crowns. Stop moaning and be thankful for the masses of cards you have built up. Now go and put them to good use on a normal world.
Juris931

Post by Juris931 »

if you work and sleep , you can't gain lot of cards on wolf server and at the same time play active on another server ( for this reason i don't play , and i have 1.2kk fp and 40kk gold on wolf )
you can play wolf server and make cards , yes , but you have to play wolf server as main server , farm and waiting for another server to start
so you start a new server and you have cards to rank up fast and make war , and if paying users want compete against you they need to buy more crowns.. and maybe they are not able to make a big alliance and kill server in 2 weeks because there are new player that they don't know with lot of cards to use

there are lot of people of east europe that play wolf server and few americans , this is another good point , if your money has low value on global markets you can compete anyway with a time investments... last summer i was able to farm 60 euros of card points in 9 hours , the average daily salary of an employee in Italy

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”