SPACE!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Wrain

SPACE!

Post by Wrain »

Is anyone else disappointed about the new island world not coming out until April? I wonder if revealing that world this early was meant to help keep us playing in the wolf world. I know we lost a lot of players during this last wr - and some * big ones. But, this island world kind of keeps us intrigued, doesn't it? ;)

I have an idea, Firefly... Give us some hints on some of the other worlds coming out. This new island world sounds cool - what else can we expect?

And one more suggestion... How about creating a world in SPACE?!

Knights in space. Imagine the theme song. ;)
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: SPACE!

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Wrain wrote:Is anyone else disappointed about the new island world not coming out until April? I wonder if revealing that world this early was meant to help keep us playing in the wolf world. I know we lost a lot of players during this last wr - and some * big ones. But, this island world kind of keeps us intrigued, doesn't it? ;)

I have an idea, Firefly... Give us some hints on some of the other worlds coming out. This new island world sounds cool - what else can we expect?

And one more suggestion... How about creating a world in SPACE?!

Knights in space. Imagine the theme song. ;)
It opens thursday 4/2/16
Wrain

Post by Wrain »

Yes, I see the new post - that isn't how a date is written in my book. 2/4/16 would be how a lot of us would write that date out. I still think a Space World would be hysterical - SHK in space. :)
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Wrain wrote:Yes, I see the new post - that isn't how a date is written in my book. 2/4/16 would be how a lot of us would write that date out. I still think a Space World would be hysterical - SHK in space. :)
ah I see the reason for the confusion - the old date problem. its about time the USA got real and changed to the metric system and changed their date system to catch up with the real world but anyway not your problem

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”