Does anyone even buy cards for this world, anymore? LoL!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Wrain

Does anyone even buy cards for this world, anymore? LoL!

Post by Wrain »

A 5-captain wolf sweep from the invasion - topped off by another one 45 minutes later - after that same village had been hit the same way less than 10 hours earlier.

All the parishes around me are empty of stone... H*LL NO, I'm not buying cards, ha! I've been on a boycott of buying cards in this world for months; and I'm not starting now. I get the premium token, that's it.

Nope. Not buying any, Firefly... You can have the stupid village. :twisted:
Shantar

Re: Does anyone even buy cards for this world, anymore? LoL!

Post by Shantar »

Farm cards and use them, its how this world works and its stupidly easy to do. It's one of the reason they keep making the world harder. If you don't want to do that you may as well leave now, there is no baby sitting, hand holding service provided. Wolf is mean, wolf likes to eat.
underthunder

Post by underthunder »

Shantar wrote:Farm cards and use them, its how this world works and its stupidly easy to do. It's one of the reason they keep making the world harder. If you don't want to do that you may as well leave now, there is no baby sitting, hand holding service provided. Wolf is mean, wolf likes to eat.
if your forced to play cards or spend money on wolf world...then your a victim of the program,sure spend some money and the game will give your 5 times in return...but guess what...they got you spending

i tried that world 2 times..and without premium or spending countless hrs there its imposs to even build anything

everytime i log in there,everything i build has been ransacked away haha
dsds212011

Post by dsds212011 »

Haha just keep one village and lots of vassals, fill with armies. When rat invasion comes, farm cards.

Also you can be annoying and use the scout speed cards and farm cards again. More effective if you buy small villages (starting at 10,000 gold) with 3 days peace time to send more scouts.
jordanator

Post by jordanator »

i just kill pigs & wolves and i seem to get whatever i need
Wrain

Post by Wrain »

Well, maybe if I had 21 villages - I would be able to do that too, King J. 8-)

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”