Parish vote decay

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Killthewabbit

Parish vote decay

Post by Killthewabbit »

Parish vote decay has changed.

it no longer happening all at the same time or happening in the an area all at the same time.

Its starting 30 mins earlier then normal and seems to be rather random on which parishes are getting the decay and when at this time...
Killthewabbit

Re: Parish vote decay

Post by Killthewabbit »

And the daily "remoting exception" errors to come in play as well.

What fun. Got to love the new features added yet old issue don't get fixed...
Klaire

Post by Klaire »

I noticed that too this morning, seems like they're spread out more than usual. I normally find they don't all lose votes quite at the same time anyway, but it did seem to take longer today for all of them to do their thing. I was struggling to stay awake though at that time. And the server lag could be worse at the moment due to the thousands of monks on the map.
Remoting exceptions happen when the servers are too busy, but I find Firefly normally fix them within about 10-15 minutes. But everyone suffers at the same time, so if you're trying to get votes up before someone raids you, the person trying to raid you will be struggling to launch their attack :lol:
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

Vote decay is something I been watching for the past 150 days as I been holding my counties throw monks. Vote decay for the past 150+ days before last nights slowly starts in the south part of the map and if you draw a strait line across the map; everything about the warwick sheriff seat south starts it decay about 6:30am, Everything south of Tamworth, The Mercia King seat at 6:40 am. Things north of Tamworth 6:45am. Things Up north; Things south of Argyll sheriff seat at 6:50-6:55 and north of Argyll after 6:55am.

Like I said I been watching this closely for the last 150 days as I been trying to save faith and time my monks to land to counter act the decay and when the AI casts it votes.

Last night, It jumped around randomly starting at 6am when I had a parish in the 6:30 decay and flip at 6am, Then 5 mins later at 6:05 am I had parish up in the 6:55 time flip... and so. There was no pattern as to which of the ones decayed next. I was flipping throw trying notice which would next most the time it was only the notification that it had flip did I found. I think I only caught 1 out the 15 parish.

I come to expect Remoting exceptions from 6:30am-7am server time and I'm aware of the reasons are on FF end.

Though you got to love the Endless amounts of faith the AI get, wouldn't be so bad if it was just the end part of the wolfs revenge, but I guess where not that lucky. As players we have to worry about not having enough faith, with double the ID cost, not being able excom AI, not being pillage/ransack them now they want to cut us more faith by forcing us counter monk the AI, bad enough for the players who try to hold farming parishes and vote down the AI so they can sleep and have there parish when they get back before, but now they don't even want us to have that....
ARAGGONE

Post by ARAGGONE »

I don't have time to study flip amounts and time, but the monks flying around is crazy. My parishes are continuously flipping back and forth from me to the AI. And I haven't sent a vote since the beginning of the monk storm when I realized it wasn't going to stop. So the wolf logic on voting is pretty sloppy. rather than maxing AI and then zeroing human it seems to just send enough neg. votes to flip parish and then it gets stupid and sends negative to itself and positive to player.

The 1 exception is the parish I cleared of AI before they could flip it. It so far remains clear of AI and in my possession. So I'd say the way to counter the monks is to clear the parishes. Hard to do without the parishes and without gold in those flipped.

BTW, all of you raiding can ease up and save the troops ... gold was used and taxes set to zero, so it's gonna be minimal returns. LOL
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

New changed to time of Parish vote decay...

More changes to way the game works and nothing from FF about changes or updates on there test/beta world....fun

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”