Firefly, We are tired - as in sleepy!!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Wrain

Firefly, We are tired - as in sleepy!!

Post by Wrain » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 am

Firefly, you have many complaints on this board about this game being out of balance - and we pay for it already in beta. And while I have been able to maintain a couple villages throughout this WR; and also have had very little sleep - and so have many other players that I have talked to who are 'semi-making it' in this game.

You get that you need/want money... but can't you adjust things just a bit more so that it is a reasonable game to play. I have a real life on the side, you know. We all do!!! :roll:

DavidSpy

Re: Firefly, We are tired - as in sleepy!!

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 am

Doesn't how easy it is to score cards/card points in RotW sort of off set the difficulty?
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:01 am

@DavidSpy - no not even close I quit about a week ago though I suppose my last building is still hanging around

trickynickyuk

Post by trickynickyuk » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:56 am

There is so many things wrong with this world and i have to agree with you this world is massively flawed

for instance I seen in a pig castle yesterday that the AI is able to put archers on moat the wolf is able to hold more than 400 troops on the walls the AI is able to send more than 1 5 cap army from a single village AI villages and castles are instantly built with now wait time, you attack an AI and fail then attack again there castle is instantly repaired and last but not least stay logged in all night and don't get attacked log out and get about 20 attacks and lose villages since you cant defend, we are limited to 500 moat and the AI is able to fill a full castle with moat.

Also you have quests that are meaningless on this world (healing the sick)

Since this is supposed to be PvE why not scrap the whole 20 houses and make 1 for the Enemy and 1 for the players so all that are fighting the Enemy are able to get rewards at the end of the round many players aren't returning to the game because they have pumped so much money into the game and are not being rewarded at the end

FF you really need to pull your finger out instead of opening new worlds why not work on the ones that are currently available and the ones people are playing on.

these points above are only a few of what i have noticed in the past month or so

HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Doesn't how easy it is to score cards/card points in RotW sort of off set the difficulty?
i think it does, but apparently i am in the minority. In fact i generate so many card points/packs that i think FF sees this world as being too unprofitable to continue to operate

Prinz Stefan

Post by Prinz Stefan » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 pm

trickynickyuk wrote: Since this is supposed to be PvE why not scrap the whole 20 houses and make 1 for the Enemy and 1 for the players so all that are fighting the Enemy are able to get rewards at the end of the round many players aren't returning to the game because they have pumped so much money into the game and are not being rewarded at the end
like that idea

firefly pls make it reality
! NOW ! STRONGHOLD KINGDOMS APP !

meatball2k

Post by meatball2k » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:54 am

I agree with happy, this world was far to easy to make card points and generate loads of chivalry cards etc etc.

If your wasting more then your gaining your doing something wrong, your getting cards handed to you and all you need to do is stay active and you should be fine, I dropped to play euro3 and my actiivyt suffered so I got my as* handed to me, before that though I was gaining laods of cards from rats, snakes,easy pig castles and I don't even card. I would love to know what some of the pig players have gained from this world, if you have 10 maxed parishes you should be able to run wild.

bestservedcold

Post by bestservedcold » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:51 pm

But what about when we go on holiday, VM will protect from cap attacks but other attacks will continue and pound to a pinch of salt when you get back all you won't get the time to rebuild as everything will be gone from your villages and your castle will be a load of rubble, and caps will be launched within moments of either VM expiring or you logging back in.

So some form of complete respite needs to be made available

and on another note, in W1 I don't play a token so if I try to go VM it says oh no you cant, login to Wolf world where I do have a token and bingo I can go VM and it cover W1 - how stupid is that

ARAGGONE

Post by ARAGGONE » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:08 pm

DavidSpy wrote:Doesn't how easy it is to score cards/card points in RotW sort of off set the difficulty?

While the cards and card points are nice .... it doesn't offset the lack of interest FF shows here on the forums "they" provide for feedback. Plus there are those of us who aren't here farming cards and points for another world. This world is it. I know for me I haven't logged any of the other worlds for quite a while now.

You're the only admin who has remotely tried to respond now and then and you seem to always have the same canned response you've been instructed to quote.

I've already decided this is the final world for me. When it all gets too annoying or I can't balance real life and the game, then I'll move on to something else. And I've spent the last dollar FF will ever get from me and I've spent more than a few over the years.

impx77

Post by impx77 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:04 am

AI game is out of balance I agree.
I managed to defend and fight in many wars on World 5 with no problems with my play time and activity.
Since moving to the AI world its been more frustrating than fun and spent a ton of cards and still have issues with the play style.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”