May as well open up the remaining closed parishes

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Cloven

May as well open up the remaining closed parishes

Post by Cloven »

It's pretty annoying when your villages are next to barren land that doesn't even spawn stashes, why not open up all the remaining 'reserved' parishes since I don't think there's going to be any new players any time soon..
Killthewabbit

Re: May as well open up the remaining closed parishes

Post by Killthewabbit »

Why place your village next to 'barren land' parishes in the first place?

Those 'barren land' parishes would be starting parishes anyways and wouldn't have starches spawning in them anyways. No point at this time for them to be opened, as they isn't a large enough population to warn them.

Also I see you have no villages next to them in first place. So why even posting this? There are plenty of AI control parishes you could easily move into.... * you might even clean it out and control it... but I guess it easier to complain or ask for empty parishes to be spawned so you could move in, realize it sucks to start this late in a new parish, and the let the AI raze you out and take over in the next wolfs revenge.

I like the 'barren land' parish, it makes it easier to control some the area with dead space and I'm sure some would love to be able make more in some area's.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”