Another Wolf Revenge?

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Killthewabbit

Re: Another Wolf Revenge?

Post by Killthewabbit »

HappyHour224 wrote:yea, im disappointed, i wanted to experience the same brutality that everyone else was complaining about :(
Still have plenty of time to experiences it. It had cycles and waves in the last wolfs revenge as well. All depends on where your village is and how smart your sheriff/gov/king in your area was to prep for it and how many people followed that prepping.

Most got hit hard last time, becuase it wasn't expected and most had to easy for months with no AI attacks they had no idea what to expect.... but still 5 wolf captains hitting your village when your off line still hits hard...
StrongMann

Re: Another Wolf Revenge?

Post by StrongMann »

Let's see, here is a little story about using ID.

Wolf took out two villages in one day at work when the 1.5x tower & wall cards ran out before I got home. That is with about 500 archers up. On the 5th attack, nothing left to kill the cats, which open you to the keep (now empty from tactics).

So I do my own revenge, I capture a small wolf village to get one back. I put it under ID to rebuild the castle. During the one day on ID ...

12 non-captain attacks in 12 hours (while offline), followed by 18 non-captain attacks in 2 hours while online. Fortunately some didn't have cats, but still, burned through a lot of stone making those repairs.

I guess ID is not for the faint of heart ...

SM

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”