Another Wolf Revenge?

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
HappyHour224

Another Wolf Revenge?

Post by HappyHour224 »

We expecting another one at the beginning of the next round? or something different?
GhilleVeteran00

Re: Another Wolf Revenge?

Post by GhilleVeteran00 »

Hopefully a Rat's Revenge, the world will have a hard time living past what happened last time.
ARAGGONE

Post by ARAGGONE »

Well FireFly?

Perhaps just a little hint of what's to come?

We don't expect the entire storyline, but a preview might help some prepare for the onslaught that is or isn't coming.

I'm not sure the world can take another like the last .....
Verocity

Post by Verocity »

Yes it just started. 10 days this time around. Good luck! :)
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

It seems FF didn't make any changes. I'll leave this world to the carders. Not sure whose gonna hold ground for the carders.
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Think im down to 3-4 villages now, the wolf has beat me!
juris93

Post by juris93 »

I'll leave this world to the carders. Not sure whose gonna hold ground for the carders.
I am not a carder and thanks to this world i can card like a crazy :D
Now i just repair my castle 3 times a day and with few defence cards wolf can't raze me with 5 attacks
I think all who complain have never actively participated in war on other servers
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

This world is excellent for none carders IF it is your only world, I would recomend anyone sick of normal wrlds and low on cards to play this world for a few month, quick ranking plus easy ai kills will give you loads of cards for whichever world you want to play next.

I am not a carder and not really a fast ranker but euro 3 I have ranked quicker then I ever have I am only using ,my premium token and cards/card points I have built from wolf server, I am now playing euro 3 though so cant maintain wolf world, is just to hard unless your active.
ARAGGONE

Post by ARAGGONE »

My observations of this Revenge is they did make changes. Attack frequency from invasion and even the attacks from the nearby parish Wolf/Pig seem reduced in this round.

Now IF you're trying to sit in ID for the entire round without the Extra Diplomacy card playing, then you're probably getting pounded pretty hard with pillage/ransack attacks. simple solution, quit ID'ing your villes and actually build/cap strong castles and place troops correctly to defend them. Use the improved strength walls and tower cards you're collecting and you'll be fine thru most attack waves coming at you.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

yea, im disappointed, i wanted to experience the same brutality that everyone else was complaining about :(

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”