Thoughts

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Ramstone

Thoughts

Post by Ramstone »

So as the second glory race winds to a close I some thoughts and suggestions.

1. This may sound like a broken record but not being able to scout in interdiction, come on, that only frustrates the players.

2. Developers, you set our army max size at 500. If I can't attack with more than that why should the wolf be able to attack me with 700? Now I would be ok with the larger attacks if our limit was increased as well. And it could be something only available to a CP or through further research or part of a premium token, whatever. But this world would be well served by larger armies. I think that would encourage players to attack larger castles.

3. Rethink the wheel spins. If I can kill 10 snakes and the best prize I get is a basic chivalry card, than what's the incentive to raze the lower AI? They become like the wolves and the bandits, once you've maxed out quests and achievements there is no more incentive to keep clearing them out.

4. Mix up the attacks a little. Why not let the AI target houses? Let the houses with more glory get attacked more often than the ones with lower glory. Or on different days target players by their rank or points or something to break it up.

5. Since you've neutered interdiction and disease is nil, why not cut the faith costs on voting and blessings? Or give monks a world specific task to help fight off the AI? The monking part of the game is pretty dull so anything would be an improvement.

I think overall the ROTW world is a great idea and just needs more tweaking. As with all the other worlds we also need something to shake up the game play to keep it interesting. I appreciate any consideration to the ideas mentioned above.

Ram
AFluffyNinjax

Re: Thoughts

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Ramstone wrote:4. Mix up the attacks a little. Why not let the AI target houses? Let the houses with more glory get attacked more often than the ones with lower glory.
Strana

Re: Thoughts

Post by Strana »

Ramstone wrote:So as the second glory race winds to a close I some thoughts and suggestions.

1. This may sound like a broken record but not being able to scout in interdiction, come on, that only frustrates the players.

Ram

I think a reasonable adjustment to Interdiction is allow you to scout stashes but not other players or AI. The cost of Interdiction need to be lowered back down or double its duration. (of the 4-5 people that suggest higher cost and no scouting, only 1 is still playing). ID still need to be fixed to protect against Invasion captains.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”