Beta Feedback

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Verocity

Beta Feedback

Post by Verocity »

Making a few suggestions since things have gotten quiet around here:

1) Catapults - The adjustments to stash sizes directly affects weapons obviously. Since stashes are smaller, catapults are harder to come by. The problem lies in production. The current catapult production model falls flat in this world. I assume the reason you guys added weapons to stashes was to compensate for the increased attacking people do on this world but making 4 or 9 catapults a day is way too low and not even worth investing points into.

2) Interdiction - You guys have a triple penalty here which I think is too much. This is in flux right now since you have all but turned off pig and wolf castle AI attacks from established villages but if that ramps up again, having a village under ID is rendered useless from not being able to scout and constantly taking ransack attacks. I think the scouting and faith cost is ok but it really should stop all attacks. That being said, if someone wants to plant a village and keep it under ID with no risk, they should also not be able to use monks in order to circumvent attacking behind cover via the parish.

3) There are still a few bugs with regards to captain attacks. I've seen reports of a successful captain attack yet the village wasn't captured. I've had an attack succeed where the report summary showed i had 1 archer survive the fight but after I viewed the battle, it had 73 that survived according to the battle summary screen.

4) Wolf's Revenge - Those 5 wolf captain attacks are pretty brutal. Being online can weaken them while being offline will get your village razed. (if not carded) I don't have a solution here unless the design is to get beat down during wolf's revenge and build back up again during every glory round. My experience is I've come back stronger than I was prior to the first revenge event so maybe it's working as intended but I think some tweaking can still be done. People still have the mindset that only other people can take away your assets so maybe they aren't used to the Wolf destroying everything you own. :)

5) Some activity on your end would be nice. For a beta, there is very little developer feedback or information given to us.

Thanks,

-V
Esoteric Paradigm

Re: Beta Feedback

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

It's nice to suggest ideas.
What killed this game finally for me is the TOTAL lack of communication from Firefly. It is as tho they all died or something. Unforgivable esp for a beta.
No point in spending any money on premium tokens etc and Firefly obviously don't need our money :)
Maybe they all went on a cruise or something after too many people gave them some cash for crowns?
Shantar

Re: Beta Feedback

Post by Shantar »

The beta tag is only there to use as an excuse for bugs etc. So many game companies do it nowadays.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”