Charters

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Strana

Charters

Post by Strana »

The server was fine with the number of charters the parishes have when we had 14k people on here. But now that we are under 2k, can you please reduce the number of charters per parish to scale more with number of active players. A good place to start would be no more than 8 in a parish. You can always add more later if server becomes more popular.
AFluffyNinjax

Re: Charters

Post by AFluffyNinjax »

Like this?

No map filters... Just a single village for this whole parish (which previously had more).
Attachments
nofilters.PNG
nofilters.PNG (64.17 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
Strana

Post by Strana »

I was refering mainly to the high end of charters. I think for a min 3 was fine.

Fluffy,
Why don't you post your old parish that is currently occupied by 18 AI Wolves.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

i prefer the large number of charters

i wish all the worlds were like this
ARAGGONE

Post by ARAGGONE »

It's a two-edged sword ..... it's great when they're rats and snakes ..... but it can sux when it's filled with pigs or wolf overnight ....LOL

Here's a thought, pick a parish with the number of charters you'd like to have and take up residency there. Simple fix.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

ARAGGONE wrote:It's a two-edged sword ..... it's great when they're rats and snakes ..... but it can sux when it's filled with pigs or wolf overnight ....LOL

Here's a thought, pick a parish with the number of charters you'd like to have and take up residency there. Simple fix.
that sounds like a strategy, you need to stop that nonsense and start complaining on the forums like the rest of us

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”