Distribution of wheel spins

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Killthewabbit

Re: Distribution of wheel spins

Post by Killthewabbit »

Airbrush wrote:Hey guys,

i wonder about the probability distribution of wheel spins by

- attacking AI castles of different owners and size
- attacking treasure castles
- gathering resources

As far as attacking AI castles, it rather random.
For rats you can get up to Tier 4, but tier 1 or 2 are most common. Size doesn't matter, with exception of the very smallest one (which I only gotten a tier 1or 2).
For snakes you can get up to Tier 4, with Tier 2 or 3 are the most common. Size doesn't seem to matter.
For Pigs you can get up to Tier 5, Tier 2 and 3 are most commons, with some tier 4 for the larger ones and very rarely a tier 5.
For Wolfs you get the spread of tier 1 - 5. size does matter. The smallest 2 size of villages will range from 1-4, very large ones give tier 4 or 5, with tier 5 about 50% of the time.

Treasure castles mostly depend on there level of the treasure castles.

Gathering resources, the uncovering of resource nodes it about 1 in 10 to 1 in 20 and range from tier 1 to 3, with Tier 2 being about 1 in 100 of the above range and Tier 3 in the 1 to 1000 range. These number are mostly speculation due to small sample data we can collect while having "Ride like the wind quests". Though My best number of wheel spins for a the duration of 3 hour scout card was 96 teir 1, 15 tier 2, and 1 tier 3 and my worst was 15 tier 1. From what I witness it really depends on who many people are currently scouting at time as I think the wheel spins rewards for scouting is set a fixed rate of so many per min/hour server wide.

hope that helps you.
trickthat

Re: Distribution of wheel spins

Post by trickthat »

treasure castle also depends on how close to the center the chest is

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”