ARMY ISSUES

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Goldwind

ARMY ISSUES

Post by Goldwind »

Several times now I have snet armies from my Parish to attack AI. I send, for example, 250 archers, 150 pike and 10 catapults. When I see the initial report, before watching the battle, I notice that the result is something like 250 archers survived of 290 and 150 pike survived of 180, 10 of 10 cats survived. I watch the battle thinking hmmmm, I don't have the ABILITY to send that many troops from my Parish first off. Then I watch the battle, not a single person dies versus the Rat Castle. The end report says 250/250 archer, 150/150 pike, 10/10 catapults. So, I didn't lose anything after all. Go to my Parish and wow, I am 70 troops short of max capacity due to the first report saying I sent more than my barracks space will allow. Where did these troops come from and why am I losing them when I clearly didn't?

Also, have attacked Wolf castles with 4 captains. Again, the first report says I failed as all captains died and the village got razed. I go in and watch the battle and NONE of the captains die. The report at the end of the battle also says, no captains died. All 4 survived.

So why the differing reports? Can we please get this fixed FF? It is getting annoying to lose gold to bugs, especially when my captains cost me around 35k right now.
HappyHour224

Re: ARMY ISSUES

Post by HappyHour224 »

i suggest sending these kinds of bugs to FF through the support-tickets (link). The forums are probably not read as much by FF as we'd like haha

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”