Enough Already!!!

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
Lord Stephanie

Enough Already!!!

Post by Lord Stephanie »

We survived your wolf's revenge now stop the invasions and fix the issues with this server!!!!!

A lot of people like this world but are not willing to continue playing it like this. It is KILLING THE WORLD VERY FAST!!!!!!

Firefly give us some kind of update.
ARAGGONE

Re: Enough Already!!!

Post by ARAGGONE »

LOL Their version of a response is a smart azz comment basically telling us to suck it up, forego any semblance of a normal life, and open our wallets to rebuild just to have this all happen again at the end of next round.

I'll continue to play until the crowns and cards are gone ..... spend my normal 1-200 a month, not a chance.

Too bad, this was really a good idea that just wasn't thought thru enough in the inception/planning stages.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

to be honest lord steph i dont think they will address it
think they will wait and see if we clear them again
which i doubt now as to many have left the world already
which means were out numbered against the AI
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

lol they need to try and make it so the wlf doesn't take the charter within hours of being razed from it, its going to be pretty much impossible to clear all these wolfs if you have to clear 20 wolves per parish if you only have 2 hours to complete it before they fill every charter again. Its funny to see but also frustrating, Invasion ends yet I receive more attacks after the invasion then I did during it....fun and games.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

Well I have had it with wasting resources building stuff so the AI can play wack a mole with me. Stuff the clearing of the AI so that FF can sit back laughing at us. Leave the AI, go on strike, see how they like a world full of AI lol. I am leaving the AI where it is for now and wait TILL FF actually fix some issues. No more smart * comments FF or we will be just as terse with our comments.
Strana

Post by Strana »

What was the point of having a countdown timer if the wolf invasion still hasn't ended?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

I domt thikn it is a money world, I have spent on 2 premium tokens and made a shi* load of card points and gained loads of cards which has helped me rank quicker then normally in euro3.

You just need to be active and you will be ok.
HappyHour224

Post by HappyHour224 »

it doesn't seem as bad now as I remember several weeks/months ago

im a 3 village knight and I have been attacked 7 times in 2 days which is pretty comparable to normal worlds
Deathchef

Post by Deathchef »

seems the wheel spin prize has changed from one in ten stashes uncovered to one in twenty. not good considering how hard it is to build and KEEP a villa. who's bright idea was this?
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

stash is 1/20 but ai catsles are 1/1.....

kill some ai and forever receive wheel spins. Wolf castles are not that hard if you dont go for th huge ones.

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”