WHEREFORE ART THOU DISEASE

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
pug of crydee

WHEREFORE ART THOU DISEASE

Post by pug of crydee »

Round 2 and i still havent seen any disease, why have the quests when no doctors are needed :)
Josh42392

Re: WHEREFORE ART THOU DISEASE

Post by Josh42392 »

We've advanced enough as a society to no longer fear such things. Now we just got to deal with never ending Dictatorships.
Loyal Veteran Knight,3X Royal Guard, Politician, Outlaw. Wanderer of countless Worlds....

"Who are you?" The proud lord said "That I must bow so low? Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know"
metroman

Post by metroman »

It's shown up, but so many are fighting to get those Quests done, it disappears within minutes of when it shows up. Give it time, and it will be all over like it was World 1.
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

This is another huge flaw from FF...if any has shown up on the mainland, I have not seen a hint of it...most if not all players are now frozen with quests and have 4 or 5 diease quests that they cannot get done, come on FF, this is pure failure on your part...please FIX IT NOW !!!!
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

Still no disease in site in or around East York...my players are now saying they want to quit this world becasue the quests are stuck...what gives here? how can we be so far into this world now and no disease rat....? at this rate most of us are going to be stuck..one cannt ransack or pillage the AI..the quests are stacking up and boredom is setting in....another failure on the part of FF
metroman

Post by metroman »

It would be great to have Disease to do the Quests, but at the same time, for the cost increase of FP's needed for the Monks to send, many would probably not do that since they need to use FPs to protect their new Captured villages from attacks while they fix them. Raising the cost of FP's used to get Monks to do their job makes the choice very difficult! (Is a Quest more important then surviving attacks?)
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

So Day 77 and still no sight of disease in East York, com on FF...what gives...I now have 6 disease quests backed up....any thoughts FF ? SHK?
Bloodsports

Post by Bloodsports »

Disease can stay away in my opinion :) got enough to do with clearing wolf castles...
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

Bloodsports wrote:Disease can stay away in my opinion :) got enough to do with clearing wolf castles...
Agreed. Outside of those quests, I don't want to see it. I rather spend faith on something else then disease removal. I'm sure it get removed at the start quickly as people do quests, but do your really want to have to deal with the "wolfs revenge" and clean up of it with mix of disease? Our luck they'll add disease to the invasions...
Peter Upchurch

Post by Peter Upchurch »

Day 80 and diease is still no where near East York...what gives FF?

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”