30th April 2015 - Update Notes

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
metroman

Re: 30th April 2015 - Update Notes

Post by metroman »

And as I can see, certain AIs go to specific areas. All around me in one County are Pigs, but lower in the Country, they are Wolves.
Killthewabbit

Post by Killthewabbit »

spyrexx wrote:wonder if courts in America would block a game like this due to the business tactics used. seen homedepot get sued because 2x4 was not exactly 2x4 inches of wood.
nope, because it free to play game. You buy electronic currency to get bonuses and special effects (cards and tokens). It your choice to buy such.

Though you might be able to ask or get for a refund on unspent crowns form the courts....
Viking John Jr

Post by Viking John Jr »

I Quit the day they released this Patch , my tokens on the worlds I play run out the end of this week I think and willl not be getting new ones.

I Have been waiting since the end of first AGE on world 1 for them to make the game fun again, and thought they had it with this world... UNTIL I found out that we where not allowed to have a life outside the game!!!

I Go out of town once a month and with no Interdiction , I would return to trashed castles and villages. I Carded up all my castles in less then 2 hours after I take a village , I will not card them up a 2nd time just because I had to be out of town and cant get on to repair and Play my defence cards every day.

In the 5 hours between the patch and me logging on ,, my villages whereattacked 22 times ,, not captains just ransacks and pillages ,, but no problem I kept 400 archers in my castles , with improved stone walls and Improved stone structures cards running. They still managed to ransack 7 buildings ..Again no problem, but , If I was not able to log on for 3 days and play my defence cards , them castles would be totaly trashed and I would loose alot more buildings to have to rebuild ,, because with the castles trashed the AI would win every ransack instead of just the 650 man ones.

This has to be the record for new worlds being crap ,, most are fun for about half the first age , ( except USA 2 it never even got close) day 60 on this world with all the honor flying around and yet there are not even 250 princes LMAO. Granted I am retire and played the game 10-16+ hours most days, so only reason I even wanted interdiction is for when I go out of town.

First 2 weeks the faction I was in was full and there was always 7-10 players online through out the day ,, when I finaly quit , ( I waited for the update thinking it would be fixed) The faction was half empty and I was lucky to find another player online to help move flags , sometimes I would have to wait 4 or 5 hours.

Here are some statics for this worold as of day 62

1036 Players have 3 villages or more

2293 Players are knights and up

2691 Players have killed another village ( razed)

2208 Players have earned glory

2687 Players have Captured at least 1 village

1649 players have killed more then 1000 AI troops ( thats about 4-10 rat castles

So that puts active players at about 1500 max on this world , Considering there was 15000 players on the map in the first week and most of them active that should of told FF alot.

I have played this game on world 1 for over 1500 days and Finaly figuared out this game is a waste of time and money , FF will never make this game worth playing again,
Balldirck75

Post by Balldirck75 »

What happened its gone crazy in a bad way, this map gone foo bar. AI that gives no break only cards will life, they all going to earn pockets of money. This map is unfair and needs addressing with Ai, its disgusting and make me quit the game.

Person, ai type game is to personal and ful ai is even worse. May go and play other games and spend all that money else where.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

never played so many defence and castle build cards in the 5 years ive play this game
you never get this many attacks on a normal world at least you get short break even in war on a normal world
this worlds as endless attacks

IDs even a joke on here and you cant never find paladin to do quest to get faith
why because they hardly ever spawn just like they dont on normal worlds

wolfs attacks for 62 days solid were i am its become quite boring now on here
had big hopes for this world but sorry to say its a money spinner for the makers of the game
even with free spins
mariusz2604

Post by mariusz2604 »

GG FF
2 days wolf revenge left
Wolf viliges near 16 500
Pig viliges 13 772
Nice server clean up no need to quit game they take ur vilige :-)
Who gona clean wolf castles when in one vilige wolf in few hours Wolf send cpt's and is full parish of wolfs viliges? who?
Who going to fight whit OP defence and unkilable units? who? The player what start agein game becose wolf took the vilige? :D
THis is FF best joke erased whole server in a week.
Esoteric Paradigm

Post by Esoteric Paradigm »

mariusz2604 wrote:GG FF
2 days wolf revenge left
Wolf viliges near 16 500
Pig viliges 13 772
Nice server clean up no need to quit game they take ur vilige :-)
Who gona clean wolf castles when in one vilige wolf in few hours Wolf send cpt's and is full parish of wolfs viliges? who?
Who going to fight whit OP defence and unkilable units? who? The player what start agein game becose wolf took the vilige? :D
THis is FF best joke erased whole server in a week.
Don't try to fight the wolf - learn to live with him. He is not all bad as people make him out to be. He is just trying to clean up the UK - return it to nature. Join him.
metroman

Post by metroman »

TheBrick101 wrote:SO my question is what the point of "Inderdiction" if it doesnt stop wolf snake or pig attacks from constantly sending same size armys over and over and over.... world is coming across as a bit of a joke at the moment.. while its great that if i have enough faith to protect my village from been raised/taken over its still a bit lame and at double cost...lol you pulling my #### I think. THese attacks come in waves that last days at a time and people need to sleep rest work have sex eat and many other things.

AI attacking 24/7, while my level low on world it seems ok but i am seeing all the higher levels turn into wolf/pig/snake castles, how can anyone really play the game properly like this? If the AI is awake 24/7 and constantly building armys and attacking etc etc while people deal with real life things....?????

I have to think while world seems ok, cant say that in the long run will enjoy much overall.

INDERDICTION - must work against the AI and if not then removed from the tec tree and replaced with something that helps either fighht or defend against AI i9n some other way.
ID stops Captains only, not pillage/ransack attacks. Easy honor even if they win.
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

well the thing is now if people leave this world there not going to go and set up on a fully developed world
so that means if theres no were to go people will go off doing other things or go on new games

then the people may never come back to the game if they find something diifferent to do well
waiting on a new world to come out

the either fix this world fast or lose there player base ive lost loads of long time kingdom players to this world now
if they come back and play again on worlds who knows they might find other things to do well waiting and not come back

fix it shk ive lost long time friends to this world who ive played with other 5 years :cry:
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

sorry i mean who ive played with over 5 years ive lost good mates to this world

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”