Rise of the Wolf
Rise of The Wolf' is a special game world featuring classic Stronghold characters, improved AI and PvE (player-versus-environment) gameplay. In Rise of The Wolf players are randomly assigned a location on a medieval map of the British Isles. Forced to cooperate and hold back a tide of attacks from The Wolf, The Snake, The Pig and The Rat, who have returned to take vengeance against the people of Britain. Players must fight for both land lost to the invaders and for the support of the people. Only by engaging enemy troops to take back villages and winning votes in the political arena, right down to the level of each parish, can players hope to succeed.
[td0]PvE Gameplay – Experience completely new player-versus-environment gameplay.[/td0]
[td0]New Challenges – Do battle with classic Stronghold characters including The Wolf, The Pig, The Snake and The Rat, holding back their invasion of medieval England.[/td0]
[td0]Improved AI – The Wolf and his cronies are able to raze and capture villages, vote for themselves in elections, repair its castles, scout resources and more![/td0]
[td0]Co-Op – Team up to defeat a common enemy, with the hardcore PvP gameplay of Stronghold Kingdoms turned on its head and players forced to cooperate to survive.[/td0]
[td0]Better Loot – Raze and capture AI villages, uncover resources stashes and win Glory rounds for the chance to receive powerful in-game items.[/td0]
The rule set for the Rise of the Wolf is:
- The AI (The Wolf, Pig, Snake and Rat) control villages in the same way players do, this includes castles.
- AI villages can be captured by players.
- The AI will vote for itself in elections and control capitals.
- The AI sends out scouts to resource stashes.
- Over time the AI will repair its castles.
- The frequency with which resource stashes appear is increased, now also include weapon stashes.
- Razing or capturing each AI village will reward players with a special Wheel Spin.
- Uncovering a resource stash will reward players with special Wheel Spin.
- Wheel Spins on this exotic new world have been upgraded and grant players a chance to win powerful cards.
- Armies and Scouts move at four times normal speed.
- The AI will launch regular invasions from multiple points around the British Isles in an attempt to capture new villages.
- Glory rounds end when a House (including the AI House) reaches 2 million Glory Points.
- The winners of each Glory round receive a special prize.
"Please Note: To join the new 'Rise of The Wolf' game world players will need to log in, click on the blue 'Select World' button followed by 'Select AI Worlds'."