Parish Flags

New PvE based game world. This Forum has Now been closed following the worlds closure.
metroman

Parish Flags

Post by metroman »

Even if the AI runs a Parish, they should still be given Flags. I could use some faster. :P
kroganelite

Re: Parish Flags

Post by kroganelite »

I believe Ai run parishes and player run parishes spawn flags at different times/rates.
metroman

Post by metroman »

kroganelite wrote:I believe Ai run parishes and player run parishes spawn flags at different times/rates.
I've seen the Parishes Captured (by votes) from a player has the Flags, but the Parishes that are nothing but AI, show no Flags, and some don't even show the AI Icon on the Parish.
StrongMann

Post by StrongMann »

All those AI parishes (or counties, or provinces, or kingdoms) all have minimal castles, broken open (at least all that I can see).

Tells me something of value was there and taken, and if the spawn is predictable, the vultures have set their alarm clocks for the harvest.

So AI flags likely disappear faster than stashes.

SM
Last edited by StrongMann on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Flag spawn rate is between 24h to 36h so it's kinda random ..but you will be lucky to be online when flags spawn i know someone who got +170 flags ..he was online when the flags spawned
Yoooooooooo
SamQuick

Post by SamQuick »

AI parishes spawn flags. They only keep them less than 15 minutes. If you want some, better have a speed card handy.. and always be at your computer.
metroman

Post by metroman »

Well, I was able to get some flags today, but lost many opportunities, since I didn't think of doing it until I saw others on their way!

Also, wondering why some Parishes don't even show an AI Shield over them.
Attachments
No Shield.jpg
No Shield.jpg (158.22 KiB) Viewed 1701 times

Return to “Rise of The Wolf”