Post attachments have been disabled.

Important announcements and patch notes related to the iOS and Android versions will be posted here.
Forum rules
Please do not Start any New Topics in this Forum.

This Forum is only to be used for News Posts related to updates and any other topics will be removed.
omar1994

Re: Post attachments have been disabled.

Post by omar1994 »

Booooooooo!!!!! Where's our freedom of speach??? How dare you????!!!!
''Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colours. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end.'' -Mandy Hale
SOLID CREED

Post by SOLID CREED »

hi davidspy i'm looking forward to new content on your channel about s.h.k can you give me a roundabout time when you will restart with that.
RedCrayon

Post by RedCrayon »

I haven't been able to log into Global Conflict 2 for 24 hours now. It keeps saying there is a script error?
Can anyone help please?
dark destroyer

Post by dark destroyer »

can we not get back to having 10 factions in house , your system dont work , its giving to many houses problems on map , with so many neutrals

also bring down the level for razing down , its becoming boring this world already , theres 2 many 100 and odd day naps on here , because it cost to much to raze ,princes are razing a few villas then there outta the game for a few weeks to get honour back, marquis would do if you want a higher level for razing

also your flag system its stupid , could understand if were on another world and we was in another age on the world ,say age 2 or 3 , but to put the flag system for guilds so high on a new world , it dont work

you gotta do something or people will not play another world like this i for sure wont , this system is sure not going to work on a global map

fix it before people get bored and leave the game ,

ive played for years , and am not the only one who agrees , you gotta do something fast on here before people leave
evgen1994

Post by evgen1994 »

здравствуйте уважаемые администраторы , прошу вас исправить время размножения ии так как они слишком долго размножаются в округе и игра стала слишком легкой и скучной , надеюсь вы увеличите скорость размножения ии в округах

Return to “News”