Same house same faction, attacking parish?

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Strickend

Same house same faction, attacking parish?

Post by Strickend »

Hi guys,

I have Not been part of Stronghold kingdoms very long but iv noticed something that to me seems kinda like abuse of the game im speaking in terms of Eu 3 Nottingham parish attacking my local parish Northampton the reason im confused and concerned is the fact that both are of the same House and faction, but are looting and destroying the entire parish defenses , that people within the parish pay money too and donate too regularly players Tilski and TSoF are like i said of the same faction and house so how is it allowed that this person can loot / pillage and destroy this parish when they are supposed to be allied?

Too me this seems like its all about making easy money and it should not be allowed?

in the attached report u can see that this all seems setup in fact as many people at the same time, launched a massive assault on the parish almost too convenient if you ask me all these people choose to attack within minutes of each other......
Attachments
erm ?????
erm ?????
wtfisgoingon3.png (220.95 KiB) Viewed 4259 times
Lord Darko900

Re: Same house same faction, attacking parish?

Post by Lord Darko900 »

it's simple ..one of them leave faction and attack it ..this is used when the parish has lots of gold and enemy is attacking it if the other is offline i leave and take the gold so enemy can't have it ...or they are flag trading ..doing daring raid quests

or the steward is inactive ..or giving some gold to his faction mates ..this is not abuse of the game
Yoooooooooo
Strickend

Post by Strickend »

cheers for the replys guys, if this happens alot and is not really abuse of the game then ill leave it , as a new player it just looks to me like an easy way of make 20k+ gold and well really i dont like it, i think its kinda lame :P

thanks again

p.s to answer the question was tilsk Awol, no, after the gold raid and parish destroyed he asked all within the parish to vote for another within his clan and faction, seems its their turn to play steward and hand over some gold in the next few days , sigh sad way to make gold IMHO!
Attachments
currentvotes.png
currentvotes.png (190.75 KiB) Viewed 4239 times
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

You must not forget that it isn't your gold even if you take gold from parish it can only be taken from parish to parish. So that gold isn't going back into you pockets
Strickend

Post by Strickend »

Well either way it just gets better, That guy tilsk is attacking my villages now, even though our factions and houses are ally'd ...sigh this game doesn't make much sense sometimes and the players just do whatever they please....
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Maybe you don't know the whole story ..it could be because those 2 houses are not allies anymore and in war against each other ..you should tell you faction leader about this and wait what he say
Yoooooooooo
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Yes parish can be set on bribe and yet again it doesn't go back to you it goes back to everyone in it unless your alone there.
Killershyt

Post by Killershyt »

strickend you are in H18 which is a sister House of H9 which H19 and all its sub houses are at war with, yes H14 is a H19 sub house now
TheKRAKEN

Post by TheKRAKEN »

Yeah submitted without a fight

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”