Admin's dirty business

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lord Darko900

Re: Admin's dirty business

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Artanaro wrote:dirko you are stupid or retarded

I have all proofs I need and I submit all in ticket
they deleted ticket but there is someone who is higher instance and who can see even deleted tickets so I will complin there
by fax so I demend written answer

so dirko
you do not have clue about anything so just go and * yourself you
firefly asslicking retard
Lord Benevolent is Stronghold kingdom admin he asked you many times to post it here in this forum not ticket but you just didn't post it
INotorious wrote:Darko, you miss'd the point. He was trying to say that you don't play on Europa 2 and that you have no reason to be on this sub-forum/topic. Later, you try'd to be smart*** but you just prove us that you're clown. Nothing more.
Now f*ck off.
it's not about if i don't play a world i can't post in it's sub-forum or topics ...i will post in any world Lounge i want
and if players are asking for help if i know what's the problem or know a little i try to help

you guys didn't know how the banning/blocking players work so i simply explained in the other topic you posted but Lord Benevolent deleted the post and brought my post to here ( Thanks to him ) if you read it

Here it is
Lord Benevolent wrote:I've deleted the other copy of this thread, but here is the comment it contained:
Lord Darko900 wrote:I don't know a lot about banning but i think if a players is getting reported too many times by different players the admins are going to investigate if that player has done anything against the rules meanwhile they are investigating that player ( not sure ) is blocked until it turns out if he has done anything against the rules or not ..if he have broken the rules then he get either perma ban or temporally ban
Yoooooooooo

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”