Admin's dirty business

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
Elyan

Admin's dirty business

Post by Elyan »

From start of a server, many players of H18 and H9 have been banned due to ridiculous reasons and thanks to that we lost big amount of players, just because our enemies report our players in big numbers and admins are too lazy to look into the problems, they just see there is 10+ reports and they ban our players for couple of days, if someone submits a ticket and complains about ban, he gets permanent ban and admins reply him very rudly with sentences that are used by unintelligent,
brainless and dull people. This just shows how SHK admins are corrupted and they cooperate with people who are spending thousands of euros on this game. If you decide to IGNORE this topic and delete it like you deleted all tickets that WE send for multiple polish accounts we will leave this game with 20+ players from our two factions if you dont unblock our player(I will not give name because of safety measures) effect of immediately.

This ploting has to stop once and for all, we have waited too much to write this.
Also, this messages will be sent to FIREFLY(edited) administrators and they will be asked to investigate connections between players and administrators in SHK.

Best regards,
Elyan
Last edited by Elyan on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INotorious

Re: Admin's dirty business

Post by INotorious »

We're fed up with these corrupted admin's! They are definitely affecting our performanse in this server and our game experiance. We'll definetly take huge measures to fight this to the END!
Last edited by INotorious on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

W.TF RIOT games has to do with Stronghold kingdom ( Firefly ) ?

EDIT : why you have posted this 2 times in different places ???
Yoooooooooo
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Yeah sorry, firefly, dont know why I wrote that xD

p.s. read again, I dont know what is unclear here.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

What is your purpose here?

Lord Benevolent wrote:
Elyan wrote:Also, this messages will be sent to FIREFLY(edited) administrators and they will be asked to investigate connections between players and administrators in SHK.
Whom is this post addressed to then?
Klaire

Post by Klaire »

The most important thing to remember with this is that we, as players, cannot know for sure whether suspicious looking activity is account sharing, multi accounting, or simply luck and teamwork. Unless you get an admission of guilt in a mail for example (in which case, use the mail report button). The admins can look on their end and see if it's worth investigating. I have seen so many players who have convinced themselves that they can accurately spot rule-breakers.

People don't get banned for ridiculous reasons. If your faction member is saying that what he was banned for was not against the rules, then he either has not read the rules, or he does not want to own up to what he did.
Elyan

Post by Elyan »

Clearly you dont have any idea what is going on, no need to comment then...agree?
Klaire wrote:The most important thing to remember with this is that we, as players, cannot know for sure whether suspicious looking activity is account sharing, multi accounting, or simply luck and teamwork. Unless you get an admission of guilt in a mail for example (in which case, use the mail report button). The admins can look on their end and see if it's worth investigating. I have seen so many players who have convinced themselves that they can accurately spot rule-breakers.

People don't get banned for ridiculous reasons. If your faction member is saying that what he was banned for was not against the rules, then he either has not read the rules, or he does not want to own up to what he did.
Why are you trying to get this topic in other direction? I dont have time to argue with you and your hormones
Lord Benevolent wrote:I was just wondering whether this post is addressed to SHK admins, threatening them to send this post to SHK admins, asking them to investigate the SHK admins. In that case, I'm confused.

The only other explanation is that you are confusing moderators with admins. Then this post would be addressed to SHK mods, threatening them to send this post to SHK admins, asking them to investigate the SHK mods. In that case, I can assure you that moderators (who, unlike admins, play the game and have friends in the game) don't have the ability to ban anyone from the game.
INotorious

Post by INotorious »

@Klaire our player is unbanned now, but that is not the point now.

We witness this so many times, these obvious "act's" that make us to belive that some admin's are corrupted, and that they are ploting against us.

There is no need for you or any of you to try to explain us someting when you don't have idea what is going on.

@Lord Benevolent, one of reasons why we posting this is so other players can see it and know what's going on here.
Klaire

Post by Klaire »

So, out of thousands and thousands of players, you think that the admins are plotting against your 20 players? Doesn't that sound a bit paranoid?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

No one gets Banned for nothing ,,,since you say he is unbanned now that means either he was blocked because the account was investigation or something else
Yoooooooooo

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”