It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:10 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 profanities 

Post profanities
I always thought the use of bad Language was banned one player on my world in turkey has told me to F*ck off because I attacked him and then ID'd myself infact his name is inreality the F*ck you not a pleasant thing to see.His player name is LiyuanWei and he is in my parish Bandirma :shock:

Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:37 pm

Post Re: profanities
Just report the mail.

Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm

I think what he is trying to say is this certain players name is a swear word in a different Language

Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 am

According to Google, the name and its various parts are legit and LiyuanWei is the name of a basketball player.

Yes, foul language is not accepted in Stronghold Kingdoms, but please note that we will not ban your enemies from the game simply because you reported them saying "* you". There's a lot of other things that will be done from our side prior to a game ban, despite all the letters we receive saying "He used a bad word, please delete him immediately". We have also added a personal block list that allows you to block any messages you receive from a player in case you are distressed by the players mails.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 am

Lord Benevolent wrote:
We have also added a personal block list that allows you to block any messages you receive from a player in case you are distressed by the players mails.

Are they still able to send you messages and it just looks like you haven't replied or are they unable to send to you at all?

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 am

They are able to send it (in case the message is going out to multiple users), but you will not be able to read anything that player has written.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Mmmm,...that's interesting. So potentially they could use that mail to claim inactivity, must remember to not ban mailturds.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]