profanities

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
King Edward1

profanities

Post by King Edward1 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:37 pm

I always thought the use of bad Language was banned one player on my world in turkey has told me to F*ck off because I attacked him and then ID'd myself infact his name is inreality the F*ck you not a pleasant thing to see.His player name is LiyuanWei and he is in my parish Bandirma :shock:

WRP_Beater

Re: profanities

Post by WRP_Beater » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Just report the mail.
Regards,
WRP_Beater

Killershyt

Post by Killershyt » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 am

I think what he is trying to say is this certain players name is a swear word in a different Language

Lord Benevolent

Post by Lord Benevolent » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 am

According to Google, the name and its various parts are legit and LiyuanWei is the name of a basketball player.

Yes, foul language is not accepted in Stronghold Kingdoms, but please note that we will not ban your enemies from the game simply because you reported them saying "* you". There's a lot of other things that will be done from our side prior to a game ban, despite all the letters we receive saying "He used a bad word, please delete him immediately". We have also added a personal block list that allows you to block any messages you receive from a player in case you are distressed by the players mails.

Sir Glennalot

Post by Sir Glennalot » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 am

Lord Benevolent wrote:We have also added a personal block list that allows you to block any messages you receive from a player in case you are distressed by the players mails.
Are they still able to send you messages and it just looks like you haven't replied or are they unable to send to you at all?
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Lord Benevolent

Post by Lord Benevolent » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:16 pm

They are able to send it (in case the message is going out to multiple users), but you will not be able to read anything that player has written.

Sir Glennalot

Post by Sir Glennalot » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:52 am

Mmmm,...that's interesting. So potentially they could use that mail to claim inactivity, must remember to not ban mailturds.
I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”