Peasant Tunnel dissapeared?

This EU World Two forum has been closed following the world closure.
binskie

Peasant Tunnel dissapeared?

Post by binskie »

Received a bunch of attacks in a row and the peasant tunnel deleted itself?

Any info? I did not even open up the castle screen, but from one report to the next it is gone.
Wizard

Re: Peasant Tunnel dissapeared?

Post by Wizard »

maybe someone deleted it from your parish because tunnel is unlocked from building in parish so if it gets deleted you don't have anymore peasants coming out of it?
binskie

Post by binskie »

Have you played the game stronghold kingdoms before?

I'm the steward. Nothing is deleted. From a few seconds between attacks with no action from me it is not present in the second, third fourth or fifth attacks and takes hours to rebuild.
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

I would tell you to send me reports but I won't even bother because I know its not the game mistake.
narnar

Post by narnar »

Wizard wrote:maybe someone deleted it from your parish because tunnel is unlocked from building in parish so if it gets deleted you don't have anymore peasants coming out of it?
Considering that EU2 is still in age1 you are allowed to delete guilds and keep the upgrades, tunnellor's guild included. Had this been in Age2 he would still receive the lowest amount of 5 peasants. Add to that, that you can't delete a tunnel once placed, you can move it instantly but it will always remain in the castle.
binskie

Post by binskie »

Thanks for helping explain that to him narnar. That's why I am making the post. There is no reason for the tunnel to delete. I have never had it happen before.

Recently many players I have heard were banned for these type of exploits, such as razing a player with an attack that loses all of the troops. I.E. one army raze with no damage to the castle... deletes village.

Game error? Exploit? Cheat?

If too many troops fall into a tunnel does it fill in the tunnel? If SO I have never seen it happen and I have watched COUNTLESS battles where troops are placed ontop of the tunnel
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Well then post pics and reports of the same village with a tunnel than same one without out later. You may think you built one and you forgot to build it.
binskie

Post by binskie »

Wizard, you're very rude. Making such thoughtless accusations to me personally.

I've played this game forever and this is a new problem.
If you don't have any information, then don't post.
QuIzTiD

Post by QuIzTiD »

Tried restarting the client?
Because the battle is created locally on your own computer while the report is created by the server, there is sometimes a big difference (atleast been bugs about it reported before) between what the report says and what the graphical representation that is the battle shows.

So you could try to restart it, because the graphics generator may have simply glitched and not shown the Peasants come up.

I hope this helps, bugs suck. :P
yours,
QuIzTiD

Return to “EU World Two Lounge (Closed)”