It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:59 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Offical Estonian Royal Family Announcements 

Post Offical Estonian Royal Family Announcements
It is with Great privilege i get to establish this tool to communicate with the people of Estonia .
The king has Tasked me with Diplomatic responsibitiles as well as making sure our people of Estonia are kept informed of whats going on and as well as give them a place to come to see what positions are vacant at the palace. Just remember when talking to the King or referring to the King you address him as your King. He is a wonderful king and is fighting to rid Estonia of the foes that currently oppress the great people of Estonia .

Please Check back regularly for updates and News bulletins

Yours Faithfully
Sir Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat and Chief Of Homeland Security|=-

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:39 pm

Post Re: Offical Estonian Royal Family Announcements
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ATTENTION THE GREAT PEOPLE OF ESTONIA

This is an important Announcement From the Palace.
The Royal Family are all about returning the rightful person to the throne as so that The true King can look out for protect and unite the people of Estonia.
As part of this it is important the Palace ensures that we have a thriving economy. Times are Tough, farming has taken a back seat due to the heavy fighting caused by the Russian occupation . However we are doing everything we can to Help the People of Estonia .

So what better way to do this then by Offering a mere peasant an opportunity to step out of the slums and be in the company of the noble bloods and the royal family and the king himself.
The Pay is Fantastic Best in the country, best in the world. You will be fed and all the ale you can drink will be available . Does This sound like you Then come on down .
Your asking what is this wonderful job am i worthy enough for this position . Well my people The Role of Court jester is Vital to keeping our King happy , So you fail in your role as jester to keep the king amused you will be fired. And yes that means on a stack of burning logs in the center of town. So we are only after the best of you . Please send us your applications for this position and your best women as like the king said earlier our blood lines are a little dense right now and we need some fresh lines added to this magnificent bloodline of True Estonia heroes.

I await your women and applications. Please ensure when addressing The King you use his correct title as well .

As always

Yours faithfully

Sir wise and Noble Aussiewolf69

-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:40 pm

By Order Of The King Of Estonia
============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Declaration Of War

The Royal Estonian Family Are Declaring war on the occupiers of Estonia , The ones who have falsely entered the country and have tried to take the throne as their own . As well as anyone who aides this enemy will also be considered DEADMEN walking .
It is with a Saddened Heart we must make such a declaration but the commoners of Estonia Continue to write to us informing us of the Atrocities that are being carried out. Let me say to these Victims Don't worry Sons and Daughters Of ESTONIA your king has returned and with him comes the Royal Family . Your days of oppression and suffering will soon be at their end.

I am urging the country to rise up show your support for the king . Allow us free passage around the country so we can eradicate the enemy and restore peace and prosperity to the country.

To ensure we don't take any unnecessary causalities please send word to us of your allegiance to the King and the Royal family immediately .

Lets Rise up and drive the scum from our Country ..

As Always Yours Faithfully

Sir Aussiewolf69

============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:41 pm

All HAIL KING EVAN JELLYMAN

Last edited by aussiewolf69 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:56 pm

cancer, pure cancer

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:13 am

==========================================================================

A Message from your KING :

I immediately set about proclaiming my word across the land

"Good people of Estonia,
you're rightfull king has returned!

I am Evan Jellyman. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,
here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! And what will you do with your freedom? Will you fight?

But they are so many and we are so few I hear you say?

Yes!

Fight and you may be razzed. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your castle many ages from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chance, to come back here as free men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our FREEEEDOM!

Rise up and repel the occupiers!

RUE ESTONIA!

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Yours Truly,
The Rightfull King of Estonia"

And the effects have been outstanding, more loyal countryman flock to my banner with each passing day, and the occupiers whisper dread rumours in the night of the vengefull royal family.

I can almost taste success!

======================================================================

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 am

=============================
====================

Notice to all ..... How dumb do you think your King is , The true people of estonia are proving themselves daily to us , while these sad sad russian continue to try and pretend they dont have alt accounts . This is like throwing more logs on our burning Campfires, Keep it up we are enjoying the show.

To the good people of Estonia fear less we hve returned and we will start to cleanse the country of this filth.

We expect those loyal to us to be voting for the King Evan Jelly man in his parishes and as for sherrif of the north .
In the South we are expecting you to Vote for Sir Aussiewolf69 in his parishes and for sherrif of the South

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:14 am

By Order Of The King Of Estonia
====================================================================================================================================================================================
The Royal Court Of Estonia

The King has been notified of a terrible Situation thats unfolding in Estonia . A measley Peasant by the name of Sir Krystian has been plotting agaisnt the king and the royal family . He is a member of house 5 but he does not share the same Values or beliefs as the other house 5 faction in our country . He is acting rogue and acting alone.

We have been sent the mails he sent out to our supporters and I will show the good people of estonia a brief qoute from his mailings .
In on mailing he sent he said "I want to be Estonian king. You can invite to me, be neutral or die. Make you choose, friend."

This is a very serious crime and punishable by death or Banishment from Estonia .Anyone who aides this Criminal will also be forced out of this country .

So by order of the King i hereby charge Sir Krystian with :
Purgery
High treason
Threatening a loyal servant of the crown.

The Punishiments are :
Loss of all titles and land currently owned.
Retrabution of 100 catapaults or 1000 of every banquetting good sent directly to the king .
No more villages to be spawned from this player inside estonia .

Sir Krystian you have 24 hours to pay up , shall the 24 hours expire and the fines are not paid then a full banishment is in order with a do not return policy implemented .

Sir Krystian is herebey Declared an outlaw a criminal and anyone seen helping him must cease immediately . Thus including vassalage . If you need to change leige lord please do so now. The king and myself have spots left to pick up anyone that has to change.

The Royal Family Will not tolerate Treason or our loyal subjects being threatened. We will respond and we will protect our people.

As Always Yours Faithfully

Sir Aussiewolf69

Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:05 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]