It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The rightfull king of eesti 

Post Re: The rightfull king of eesti
Evan Jellyman wrote:
FanTomas_JoD wrote:
schizophrenic))

Years of keeping the blood line pure have lead to some side effects in the royal family.

Alas, such is the price we pay bearing the burden of rulership!

Now then, have you come to accept our terms?

You mean side effects on YOUR side of the family. Keep in mind, my side of the family was all imported. Minus our beloved Father.....

My dear brother... Why do you even bother wasting your breath talking to the peasants? You know they'll never be able to understand us. Can't we just kill them all?

cute.little.asian.battle.monster

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:47 am
Profile WWW

Blood thirsty diplomat, check.
Crazy cute asian half-sister, check.

Everything seems to be going to plan so far.

I think we need a court jester though..

Sir Aussiewolf please put a listing out for the town crier, to read as follows:

"Jester Wanted - Must have own jokes"

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:56 am

lisichan wrote:
Evan Jellyman wrote:
FanTomas_JoD wrote:
schizophrenic))

Years of keeping the blood line pure have lead to some side effects in the royal family.

Alas, such is the price we pay bearing the burden of rulership!

Now then, have you come to accept our terms?

You mean side effects on YOUR side of the family. Keep in mind, my side of the family was all imported. Minus our beloved Father.....

My dear brother... Why do you even bother wasting your breath talking to the peasants? You know they'll never be able to understand us. Can't we just kill them all?

Good Afternoon Princess .
What a wonderful suprise to have grace us with your presence. I must say you are looking rather beautiful in the afternoon sun .
I wish your Brother King Evan would stop wasting his time Talking with these peasants but he is a King of the People and feels the need to speak to the commoners .
Upon my appointment his interaction with the peasants and the commers should of ceased but our great King refuses to be shut off from the people .
Thus is why We are storming the lands and returning him to his crown .
Hey truly is a Gracious and marvelous King.

Long Live the King .

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:13 am

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ATTENTION THE GREAT PEOPLE OF ESTONIA

This is an important Announcement From the Palace.
The Royal Family are all about returning the rightful person to the throne as so that The true King can look out for protect and unite the people of Estonia.
As part of this it is important the Palace ensures that we have a thriving economy. Times are Tough, farming has taken a back seat due to the heavy fighting caused by the Russian occupation . However we are doing everything we can to Help the People of Estonia .

So what better way to do this then by Offering a mere peasant an opportunity to step out of the slums and be in the company of the noble bloods and the royal family and the king himself.
The Pay is Fantastic Best in the country, best in the world. You will be fed and all the ale you can drink will be available . Does This sound like you Then come on down .
Your asking what is this wonderful job am i worthy enough for this position . Well my people The Role of Court jester is Vital to keeping our King happy , So you fail in your role as jester to keep the king amused you will be fired. And yes that means on a stack of burning logs in the center of town. So we are only after the best of you . Please send us your applications for this position and your best women as like the king said earlier our blood lines are a little dense right now and we need some fresh lines added to this magnificent bloodline of True Estonia heroes.

I await your women and appilications. Please ensure when addressing The King you use his correct title as well .

As always

Yours faithfully

Sir wise and Noble Aussiewolf69

-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:25 am

Declaration:

I hereby, formally swear allegiance to the rightful king of Estonia.
I swear to the God that I will serve him, vote for him when he comes to age, and wont let Russian invaders take my lands without fight.
My only wish is to be accepted in his service and see him restored on the throne of Estonia.

All hail the rightful king!
Death to the usurper!
Long live the king!

Your loyal subject,
Dejdragoon

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:30 pm

dejdragoon wrote:
Declaration:

I hereby, formally swear allegiance to the rightful king of Estonia.
I swear to the God that I will serve him, vote for him when he comes to age, and wont let Russian invaders take my lands without fight.
My only wish is to be accepted in his service and see him restored on the throne of Estonia.

All hail the rightful king!
Death to the usurper!
Long live the king!

Your loyal subject,
Dejdragoon

Ah it warms me heart to see another fellow countrymen to the cause, welcome brother!

kes aitab ennast ise, seda aitavad ka teised - He who helps himself will be helped by others –

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:17 am

Day 18

Ive finally removed the usurper from north estonia

Though remnants of his army still remain in the south..

However now nothing stands before myself and my first high office on the way to the throne!

Huzzah!

I immediately set about proclaiming my word across the land

"Good people of Estonia,
you're rightfull king has returned!

I am Evan Jellyman. And I see a whole army of my countrymen,
here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And
free man you are! And what will you do with your freedom? Will you fight?

But they are so many and we are so few I hear you say?

Yes!

Fight and you may be razzed. Run and you will live, at least awhile. And dying in your castle many ages from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for
one chance, just one chance, to come back here as free men and tell
our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our FREEEEDOM!

Rise up and repel the occupiers!

RUE ESTONIA!

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Yours Truly,
The Rightfull King of Estonia"

And the effects have been outstanding, more loyal countryman flock to my banner with each passing day, and the occupiers whisper dread rumours in the night of the vengefull royal family.

I can almost taste success!

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:31 am

murmurs has falling to my ears about this fierce fighter from the noords. i took it as stories cause the man can not be the king for he has not shown face do to unfortold wars in W5, but it must be him for he is a restless man and W5 is to calm for his swords. a few of my people has gathered there belonging and asked that i lend them to EU2 in hopes to find new land for the rightful king , i sent truty scouts to find him and tell him i our people are joyful for his return....... (horses are heard in the background returning) sir stewardship we have found king jellyman and he ask to come he needs your help. and i shall honour his words for i to shall rest my blade on thy enemies of my king.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 am

SOLID CREED wrote:
murmurs has falling to my ears about this fierce fighter from the noords. i took it as stories cause the man can not be the king for he has not shown face do to unfortold wars in W5, but it must be him for he is a restless man and W5 is to calm for his swords. a few of my people has gathered there belonging and asked that i lend them to EU2 in hopes to find new land for the rightful king , i sent truty scouts to find him and tell him i our people are joyful for his return....... (horses are heard in the background returning) sir stewardship we have found king jellyman and he ask to come he needs your help. and i shall honour his words for i to shall rest my blade on thy enemies of my king.

Ah a man after me own heart, I remember fondly the lands known affectionately as "W5".

I accept your fealty and do hold you to your oath,

It is good to have you with us brother! Now once more into the breech my friend!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Day 19

Today started off with great news! Sir Aussiewolf had finally arrived with his forces to estonia!

However tragedy soon struck as the usurper took his well deserved village by force! But indeed it stuck a mighty blow to his honour and reputation for striking down a defenseless Gentelamn such as Sir Aussie.

However retribution was swift!

The Usurper had foolishly taken a weakened defensive position on my very doorstep! Surely he knew I would not let his haineus act go unpunished! Perhaps he struck out at Sir Aussie out of a weak moment of anger? We may never know.

With justice being served the usurper then sought protection from the church and refused to stand trial for his crimes!

Ack! the papal state will give anyone their support if you polish their sword enough!

I decided to turn my gaze to his second in command, a foe known as Sir Daniil the Dastardly!!

But I needed to be smart, my troops were tired from the days fighting and siege supplies were lacking. I sent spies to discover that Sir Daniil had left no knights to defend his castle, just a small contingent of archers and a keep gaurd.

I also heard leave that Sir Daniil himself was away, perfoming nefarious deeds no doubt..

Thus I knew I had the means to storm his castles!!

And Storm them we did!

The day was ours!!

Humiliated in battle, Sir Danni was immediately dismissed from his advisor position!

The usurpers were beginning to turn on each other..

My cause has also caught the attention of foreign investors sympathetic to my claim.. or looking to get back at the occupiers, which suites us pefectly!

Indeed the campaign is at an all time high at this point I can only hope the current trend continues!

Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:48 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next