It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The rightfull king of eesti 

Post Re: The rightfull king of eesti
Very well, I'm interested in a position on your royal team of knights, However i am currently serving King Sepa on several Fronts. I will destroy these pesky enemies of yours. With King sepa help, He currently is Building a new Kingdom on EU2 and it will be glorious.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Gotchadude wrote:
Very well, I'm interested in a position on your royal team of knights, However i am currently serving King Sepa on several Fronts. I will destroy these pesky enemies of yours. With King sepa help, He currently is Building a new Kingdom on EU2 and it will be glorious.

Sir Gotchadude,
You're interest is most welcome!
However all loyal servants must swear fealty to the crown. If you wish to join us on our quest for the throne take the oath and the next horse to Estonia!

Estonia however seeks its own glory, we do not seek to join any empires, but we do realise the need for friends and allies!
I have not heard of this King Sepa, but being a fellow monarch I would be most pleased to meet with him and discuss royal thingies.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:25 pm

My apologies King, But I was mistake when i said he was "king sepa" i meant to say he is "GODrsepa".

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:13 pm

aussiewolf69 wrote:
Good Afternoon Princess .
What a wonderful suprise to have grace us with your presence. I must say you are looking rather beautiful in the afternoon sun .
I wish your Brother King Evan would stop wasting his time Talking with these peasants but he is a King of the People and feels the need to speak to the commoners .
Upon my appointment his interaction with the peasants and the commers should of ceased but our great King refuses to be shut off from the people .
Thus is why We are storming the lands and returning him to his crown .
Hey truly is a Gracious and marvelous King.

Long Live the King .

Thank you Sir Aussiewolf,
Ah yes, he really is a great King. I hear of the many people rallying to his cause.
Once I have concluded my business down here in the south. I shall come join you and our dear King on reclaiming his throne.

Long Live the King

cute.little.asian.battle.monster

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:48 am
Profile WWW

Day 20

Death.. death everywhere.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:21 pm

I sense the services of Sir Spellcheck and Lord Layout may be required in the Estonian Propaganda Associations (EPA) future decrees.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:32 pm

We are Estonians we dont need Sir Spell check or his Life Partner Sir layout . We let our swords do thee talking

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:08 pm

aussiewolf69 wrote:
lord slayer61 wrote:
lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them

Hello there "lord Slayer61"
As head diplomat i have gone over your reply to the Order from the King and It is hard to see your point . Are you Agreeing to our GENEROUS terms or are you Spitting in our face. We are not calling for commentary on the situatuion . We are giving everyone in the region a chance to denounce the russians and accept the true King of Estonia back into his home land .We are Estonians we do not fear these so called Mythical "RUSSIAN ALTS" . They are no more then Rats of the Great Hall , Their day Will come . No one will stand in the way of the ROYAL FAMILY reclaiming their women and their throne . All those who oppose the Good King will perish by the wayside .

Join Us brother Fight the right fight . The Royal Family will look after their close and dear friends , We shall feast on the meat of our enemies .
Hear my Words , Evan Jellyman True King of Estonia will Take his seat upon the throne .
If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me Aussiewolf69 .

Yours Faithfully
Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-

Don't get me wrong, you guys have done a great job so far, but it is only early, The mythical Russian alts are still young and slowly building into an unstoppable beast, i fear the days of the Royal Estonian Family are numbered

I'am not a local to Estonia and my loyalties lie with GODrsepa so i won't be joining your cause, however i do wish you luck against the Usurpers ;)

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 am

As Estonians we do not fear these Russians , They may use alts but that is no substitute for real skill and knowledge.

We will not be swayed from our mission of Returning our King to His throne

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:05 am

Sire I must report , the russians have had to send in more players and more alts to combat you . More souls to perish i believe

Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:50 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next