It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The rightfull king of eesti 

Post Re: The rightfull king of eesti
Excuse me .
I am merely a humble farmer looking to provide food for my family , how ever i heard at the Inn that the rightful king of my home lands has returned and looking for an army. I hear the pay is generous and the glory is endless .
I would like to volunteer my life and offer my sword to help reclaim and protect estonia .

All Hail His Royal Highness Evan jellyman .

Long live the King.

If you need my assistance please send a horse immediately and i shall head north to support you sire.

Last edited by aussiewolf69 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:19 am

aussiewolf69 wrote:
Excuse me .
I am merely a humble farmer looking to provide food for my family , how ever i heard at the Inn that the rightful king of my home lands has returned and looking for an army. I hear the pay is generous and the glory is endless .
I would like to volunteer my life and off my sword to help reclaim and protect estonia .

All Hail His Royal Highness Evan jellyman .

Long live the King.

If you need my assistance please send a horse immediately and i shall head north to support you sire.

Ah my first subject! Rejoice!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:19 am

Day 17 log 2

Disaster!
The election has seen me removed from my stewardship.

The throne seems a long way away with this pesky democracy to deal with, but I will persist!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:30 am

To whom this may concern (your name is of no importance to the King of Estonia)
Let me introduce myself .
I am Sir Aussiewolf, lead diplomat for the King of Estonia . He has personally selected me to handle all matters involving disputes inside the Estonian Border .

I have been asked to sit down at the Inn with you and talk some sense into you .

As you may be aware the King has Returned to Estonia after a long banishment as a child . But the passion he has for Estonia could not be deminished and he has worked hard and long in the wilderness of Vidzeme, plying his skills and planning his return to his home land.

It wasnt easy for the then prince to watch his family be slaughtered and then be forced into exile to die. But he has over come all odds and has returned. He does not blame you for crimes committed towards his family ,after the russians are known for getting drunk on a pint of ale and making a few mistakes, but above all he is a benevolent King.

But now is your time to right the sins of your ancestors . To avoid the bloodshed of your people please head my warning . The King loves his people of estonia and anyone who threatens their safety will perish .

So I am hereby authorised by the King of Estonia Evan Jellyman to Offer you this peace treaty.

Terms of this treaty :

Cease all hostilities against the King and his royal family.
Thus meaning attacks and the use of the papacy to win parishes.
Address the king by his proper title at all times.
Giving the king and his family free and unrestircted travels throughout Estonia.
Respecting the throne and ceasing all negative communications in relation to the royal family
Hand over your women.
Vote for the king in any election, no this is not a democracy but we need to put on a show for the people.
Voting for the royal family in their parishes.
Donate 150 catapaults a week to the royal family

This peace Treaty will offer you shelter and saftey and will mean you can keep your villages and grow to see the second age .

If you accept this treaty please remove all the votes you have in your parishes and allow the king to claim the sherrif position his father had when he was growing up, until he is of age to claim the crown.

We expect you will take this offer as it is far too good to pass up as your other opition is certain death. I know we are generous but we have to show some compassion in this time of death . No need to thank me for this offer as it is the King who wants you to live here safely and peacefully . You arent native to Estonia but we still love you the same as if you were.

Yours Truly Sir Aussiewolf

-=|Head Diplomat of The Estonian Royal Family|=-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by aussiewolf69 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:22 am

The first royal decree!

Surely now, in the face of such a GENEROUS offer, the peasants will throw down their arms and beg to kiss my royal ring!

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:40 am

lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:43 am

lord slayer61 wrote:
lol, russians already have their alts set up to monk for them

Hello there "lord Slayer61"
As head diplomat i have gone over your reply to the Order from the King and It is hard to see your point . Are you Agreeing to our GENEROUS terms or are you Spitting in our face. We are not calling for commentary on the situatuion . We are giving everyone in the region a chance to denounce the russians and accept the true King of Estonia back into his home land .We are Estonians we do not fear these so called Mythical "RUSSIAN ALTS" . They are no more then Rats of the Great Hall , Their day Will come . No one will stand in the way of the ROYAL FAMILY reclaiming their women and their throne . All those who oppose the Good King will perish by the wayside .

Join Us brother Fight the right fight . The Royal Family will look after their close and dear friends , We shall feast on the meat of our enemies .
Hear my Words , Evan Jellyman True King of Estonia will Take his seat upon the throne .
If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact me Aussiewolf69 .

Yours Faithfully
Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat Of The Estonia Royal Family|=-

Last edited by aussiewolf69 on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:13 am

schizophrenic))

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 am

FanTomas_JoD wrote:
schizophrenic))

Years of keeping the blood line pure have lead to some side effects in the royal family.

Alas, such is the price we pay bearing the burden of rulership!

Now then, have you come to accept our terms?

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:15 am

FanTomas_JoD wrote:
schizophrenic))

How dare you came here and not address the king in the appropriate manner.
When Speaking in the presence of our King you will address him as His royal highness or simply Just King Evan .

However the Crown are in a generous mood given the holiday season and we shall forgive you for this oversight . Next time I cant promise he wont want your head thrust upon a pike .

Yours Faithfully
Aussiewolf69
-=|Head Diplomat For The Estonia Royal Family|=-

Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next